• It has become apparent that whenever either of these two posts on a board the other seems to jump in to argue one or more points. It makes me laugh, reminds me of my kids or my friends relationship with his wife. Anyways I wondered what others thought was the root cause of this type of relationship?

• We do agree on occasion…

But we are both highly competitive, and we are the two higheswt post count members of the boards, so we will have more opportunities to disagree with each other than we will have with anyone else.

• 2007 AAR League

vote, love affair  ;)

Funniest option, and as they say…

Love always starts with a fight……

• How does post count equate with this notion of “competitiveness” ?

A ‘post count’ is a non-sequitur statistic having no meaning whatsoever…

And competing ideas are not a function of the exchange of ideas where many cases thats is only where these differences arise.

I personally don’t think their is any relationship of the two.

• Post count, games, strategy analysis… all of them are just ways of “keeping score” in a battle to be the best.

At least that is what it is for me; I will not presume to speak for Jen.

As for the whole “lovers” thing…
    The only known ‘alleged’ picture of Jen (by her statements from more than a decade ago) shows a female that is very definitely NOT my type (I prefer buxom, curvaceious, and extremely stacked)

• 2007 AAR League

@ncscswitch:

Post count, games, strategy analysis… all of them are just ways of “keeping score” in a battle to be the best.

At least that is what it is for me; I will not presume to speak for Jen.

As for the whole “lovers” thing…
    The only known ‘alleged’ picture of Jen (by her statements from more than a decade ago) shows a female that is very definitely NOT my type (I prefer buxom, curvaceious, and extremely stacked)

I’m still gonna go with lovers

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Hah!  I knew it, you were born in the wrong century, Switch!  (or you’re REALLY old!)  That’s what passed for beautiful in the 1700’s!

Anyway, we have agreed in the past, and the space time continuum did not tear asunder, Q was not dispatched to save all mankind and James Bond was not accidentally killed before the villain could wax on eloquently and thus give him plenty opportunity and time to escape. :P

• LOL, I grew up on pre-Twiggy old hollywood movies when sexy meant CURVES.

I am not even interested if a woman is under a size 12.  And she needs to be a 16 with DD’s before I get really interested!

And yep, we have agreed and the Time Lords did not come to correct things…

Dr. Who is a wuss!  Go Captain Jack!  (meet me down by the railroad tracks!)

• Or perhaps one of you is actually Sam Beckett during the times you agree?

• '19 Moderator

I think it’s probably a Han Solo - Princess Leia thing…

• @dezrtfish:

I think it’s probably a Han Solo - Princess Leia thing…

It could even be a Luke Skywalker - Princess Leia thing, pre-Return of the Jedi.  That would qualify for multiple options in the voting list.  :mrgreen:

• '19 Moderator

Nah, Luke was moony for Leia, Han thought it was funny to piss her off, they both wanted to get into her panties though… I wonder if she wore panties…

Not if she was anything like me as a younger girl.

• @Cmdr:

Hah!  I knew it, you were born in the wrong century, Switch!  (or you’re REALLY old!)  That’s what passed for beautiful in the 1700’s!

I’m with Switch on this. Women who were more curvacious from back in the day beat any skinny athletic type of today.

As far as Jen’s current pic…. yes, I know it isn’t her, I would never be interested in a woman who wears a casio watch on top of her hand.

• Maybe they are the same person…

• Nah… I’m better looking  :-D

• anybody buy those shirts on the right?

are they any good? or do they wash off after 10 cleanings???

and lastly… should i design some for this site?

I can “do” that…

• 2007 AAR League

Who would buy them?

I mean you can stamp “nerd” in the forehead for free and be done with it  :wink:

• '19 Moderator

@Cmdr:

Not if she was anything like me as a younger girl.

So, you started wearing panties?  Too old to go commando?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m