• Chuck Norris and King Leonides vs Rommel and Kim jung un

• Sponsor

Gargantua and Imperious Leader VS. Comander Jennifer and Mantle Fan.

• @frimmel:

@Gargantua:

@frimmel:

Frimmel and Grace Kelly vs. Ingrid Bergman and Veronica Lake.

Is that “strip” axis and allies you’re playing? ;)

Nope. Pretty sure I’d already be incapable of concentrating on the board.  :-)

It would be an intriguing intellectual exercise to devise a set of house rules for a strip version of A&A…but regretably it would also be kind of pointless because, alas, most A&A players are guys.

• If you know actual real life meat space females willing to play A&A with you chances are good that you’ve already seen them naked or that you’ll see her naked soon enough. Strip A&A or not.

• @frimmel:

If you know actual real life meat space females willing to play A&A with you chances are good that you’ve already seen them naked or that you’ll see her naked soon enough. Strip A&A or not.

Good point and a nicely structured argument.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

What exactly do you mean by “meat space female”?

lol… don’t get me wrong - I have an idea, but I’m curious if it was the same as yours lol…

• @Gargantua:

lol… don’t get me wrong - I have an idea, but I’m curious if it was the same as yours lol…

A woman in the flesh, not one on the internet that’s a 50 year old dude.

• @Jermofoot:

A woman in the flesh, not one on the internet that’s a 50 year old dude.

Along the same lines, I once saw a newspaper cartoon in which two police officers were standing at the door of a suburban house, which had been opened by an elderly woman with curlers in her hair, and were telling her, "Ma’am, we’d like to ask you a few questions about someone who calls herself ‘hotblonde19’ ".

• @Gargantua:

Well I do mean what Jermo says but we’re probably on similar lines about the other meaning if you thought I didn’t want any confusion with the ummmm… town bicycle?

• Grasshopper!!!
    That would be an awesome match-up
    Go to the fights and watch an A & A game break-out

• @CWO:

It would be an intriguing intellectual exercise to devise a set of house rules for a strip version of A&A…but regretably it would also be kind of pointless because, alas, most A&A players are guys.

I feel like a house rules version of “strip A&A” would be about as useful as my drinking game version of A&A. I lasted about 3 rounds before the game got called, mainly because I crawled under the table, refused to come back out, and promptly fell asleep. Mind you the rule was one shot for each territory you lost and a double if you lost your capitol, and it was me and one other person playing.Needless to say the fall of France really messed me up.

Either way, bad idea, or “bad” idea, i’ll let you figure out which it is  :-P

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m