What is Axis & Allies gamemaster series?

• Hi, I just saw an ad in which it says they sell AXIS & ALLIES GAMEMASTER SERIES.  What is the difference between this gamemaster series and the one I own call simply Axis & Allies?  Should I buy it or it’s the same thing?

• The original A&A game (by Nova Games) used cardboard counters.  The next version (by Milton Bradley) used plastic miniatures.  The Milton Bradley A&A was one of several games which MB published as part of its Gamemaster Series; I forget what the other ones were, but they had nothing to do with A&A.  So “Gamemaster Series” is a Milton Bradley term more than an A&A term.

• Ok thanks.  I will not buy it.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 '13 '12 '11

@CWO:

The original A&A game (by Nova Games) used cardboard counters.  The next version (by Milton Bradley) used plastic miniatures.  The Milton Bradley A&A was one of several games which MB published as part of its Gamemaster Series; I forget what the other ones were, but they had nothing to do with A&A.  So “Gamemaster Series” is a Milton Bradley term more than an A&A term.

Hi,

Info wise for the other Gamemaster Series : Broadside and Boardding Parties; Conquest of the Empire, Fortress America and Shogun. The last three were remade/new version lately.

J. 8-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m