• What’s your thoughts on the World War Two legend?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I`ve studied this in extreme depth.

The answer unfortunately is no. :(

A better quesiton to ask, is did the Nazi`s experiment on trying to raise the dead and make re-animated soldiers…

• '12

About as much as I think of the legend of carrots being good for your eyes.  A fun story to tell people as a segway to the battle of Britain and the importance of radar to that event.  As for the science behind it……67 years is a long time for special technology to NOT be independently rediscovered.  Computers being about a ten trillion times more powerful today compared to 1945 make anything that required calculations back then to be trivial today.

• @Gargantua:

A better quesiton to ask, is did the Nazi`s experiment on trying to raise the dead and make re-animated soldiers…

Wouldn’t surprised me if they had. Didn’t some also experiment with occultism?

Maybe i’ve read too much Mignola comics :D

• @Gargantua:

I`ve studied this in extreme depth.

The answer unfortunately is no. :(

Do I think the philidelphia experiment happened……No, but the theory started back with Tesla and the effects of hamonic fequencies. I don’t think its a stretch to say somewhere someone tried it. Maybe not on that level.

Folklore local to me (on Long Island, New York) suggests it was experimented with but it was ultimately a failure. The story then said a new experiemnt was started from the results out here on Long Island at Montauk Air Station (aka Camp Hero) where they experiemnted the causes of waveforms on the human brain. Conspiracy nuts beleive they opened a doorway to another dimension. There’s a couple books by a resident base psychologist who told of the events. The base is now a park (beacuse of the endagered animal species living there) with the buildings still there and several sealed underground accessways where its said the experiemnts took place.

• @KrisBeKreame:

Folklore local to me (on Long Island, New York) suggests it was experimented with but it was ultimately a failure. The story then said a new experiemnt was started from the results out here on Long Island at Montauk Air Station (aka Camp Hero) where they experiemnted the causes of waveforms on the human brain. Conspiracy nuts beleive they opened a doorway to another dimension. There’s a couple books by a resident base psychologist who told of the events. The base is now a park (beacuse of the endagered animal species living there) with the buildings still there and several sealed underground accessways where its said the experiemnts took place.

That can be a counter-counter-trick, that is typical for black ops, they make an urban legend telling you its something secret hidden in a sealed underground room right there in the park where you walk your dog every day, and you think yes right here in my park and not in a desert yes right for sure you want me to belive that you think I’m retarded right, but then it turns out to be true, they did it right there in your park because its so unbelivable nobody would belive it. Its what they call counter-counter-trick.

• The US Navy’s Naval History and Heritage Command has got an FAQ page on this subject, about which I imagine they’ve received frequent inquiries:

http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq21-1.htm

• @Razor:

That can be a counter-counter-trick, that is typical for black ops, they make an urban legend telling you its something secret hidden in a sealed underground room right there in the park where you walk your dog every day, and you think yes right here in my park and not in a desert yes right for sure you want me to belive that you think I’m retarded right, but then it turns out to be true, they did it right there in your park because its so unbelivable nobody would belive it. Its what they call counter-counter-trick.

Its interesting if you get a chance to look it up but there was a military base there from WWI as it was a defence post against a Uboat Invasion of NY City. Yes the Germans did actually land several Covert groups through Long Island during both world wars.

It was a defence post till after WWII when it went from a coastal defence post to an air station till the air station closed in the 1980’s, It was a vacant lot untill the 90’s when the park was set up. Orginally they were going to demolish everything but it had become the last natural habitat on LI for several endangered animal species. It was then turned into a park. Conspiracy theorists still think it is an active facility due to some very restricted and patroled area’s by local law enforcement. They give the response that their are still dangerous hazards that were just left but the military when they vacated the area. Its an interesting read if you get a chance.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montauk_Air_Force_Base

Yes the Germans did actually land several Covert groups through Long Island during both world wars

WHAT?

That said, in the RCMP museum there was a scenario like this where a german paratrooper/spy was captured in 42…

• @Gargantua:

Yes the Germans did actually land several Covert groups through Long Island during both world wars

WHAT?

That said, in the RCMP museum there was a scenario like this where a german paratrooper/spy was captured in 42…

This is one such case but there were several others.
    http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-04-04/local/29401998_1_secret-agents-mi5-sabotage

LOL Idiots.

The Nazi’s sent to Canada did the same thing -turning themselves in- after something like a day.

LOL worse… all these guys were sent with Nazi uniforms! LOL…  drop them in the ocean ffs.

• old news and too scary to perfect, interesting story though, unless its like bigfoot and UFO’s
    If it did hapen would they tell you the truth
    sub atomic particles might reassemble themselfs differently when you separated with harmonics and if you have no way to record and capture each molicule then you’ll never put it back together.
    How would you get to a parallel dimension?

Well the reality is we never heard about any of the good spies - because they didn’t get caught.

• Garg got a point, if they were successful, they’ll walk among us, and we’ll never know, man

• Maybe Garg is the spawn of one!
    What colour are your eyes and hair?

• Customizer

Guys,

––Hmmm, I, too, suspect Garg of many things,…but not of being a
    “super-intellingent spy”(Grin). Sorry Garg, but “if the shoe don’t fit, don’t force it”.
    ----And before you throw arrows at my me, I’m very proud of my family’s Prussian(German) lineage, but we came to America long before WWI and WWII. My Dad(that’s him in my avatar on the left) fought for the good ol’ U.S.A.

“Tall Paul”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m