Coming up on 10 years for me at aa.org …

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Total time logged in: 40 days, 20 hours and 25 minutes.

I saw this stat this morning, and it got me thinking… then I started looking at other people’s stat’s.

And then I realized…

September 04, 2002, 05:39:44 am

Was when I joined. A Day I remember well. I even remember what my first post was about, asnd posting from the comfort of my parents living room lol!

Obviously I can’t say I was here, as active as I am now through each of those years, but damn. That’s a long time.

What should I do to celebrate? LOL.

Here’s to Jensen and everyone who’s contributed to making AA.org a great site!

P.S.
    The Stat’s are quite fascinating… I encourage everyone to check! The craziest one being, that Commander Jennifer -who has the most posts- has TWICE as many posts as the next highest candidate EM. You have to admit that’s kind of scary Jen!

• '18

Wow, that’s a long time.  It made me curious, my total time logged in is 3 days 4 hours.  Probably pretty small compared to most.  So, after 10 years, how much of Gargantua’s life has been spent on this forum?

Well let’s see,

Over the 10 year SPAN.  3650 days give or take…  40 days logged in.

1%

That ain’t too bad!

Commander Jennifer

Total Time Spent Online:
    117 days, 18 hours and 54 minutes.

Total Posts:
    45873 posts

Date Registered:

August 23, 2004, 09:49:37 pm

so… 8 x 365 = 2920

117 / 2920 = 4%

• @Gargantua:

September 04, 2002, 05:39:44 am Was when I joined.

Just to put another perspective on how long ago that was: in 2002, the most recent A&A game published was the original A&A Pacific – and it was already a year old at that time.  The destroyer and the artillery pieces were still relatively new concepts, having been introduced just three years earlier. German’s revised Panther sculpt was still on the drawing board (if anywhere at all).  And the idea that Italy, China and France would eventually get their own infantry sculpts would have bordered on science-fiction in those days.

I remember how Mammoth the panther tanks were in the early releases of Europe lol…

And I still think to this day, that the vibrant RED Japanese pieces were a superior board color.

• '10

talking about scary stats…i’ve been logged for almost as long as Cmdr Jennifer…

Total Time Spent Online: 84 days, 18 hours and 19 minutes.

Considering this:  Date Registered:  October 19, 2010, 08:11:07 am

lol…

• @Gargantua:

Total time logged in: 40 days, 20 hours and 25 minutes.

70 days for me…not sure if that is good or bad?!?

I wonder if you leave your computer, ONLINE, staring at the screen, if it counts away.

Probably does…

So I guess the stat could be quite skewed, as I’m guessing axis, you probably NEVER turn off your machine!

• @Gargantua:

I wonder if you leave your computer, ONLINE, staring at the screen, if it counts away.

Probably does…

So I guess the stat could be quite skewed, as I’m guessing axis, you probably NEVER turn off your machine!

I get some gaming in at work….lucky me…so yes, computer on, 8 hours M-F

• '10

@Gargantua:

As a matter of fact, i do !! I always turn it off when i leave….that’s why that stat is so scary in my case…

• '18

@ Gargantua - Some efficient blogging on this forum then!  I wonder who has the MOST time logged in? Is it Commander Jennifer?  Not sure how to check that against everyone else.  You have a sufficiently lower number of posts than her.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m