• '10

@PDXDuck:

Sticking with wwii, I have been wanting to see a game based on the Mediterranean, including North Africa if it fit the mechanics. A game based on the defense of France is intriguing, though.  Incorporating the Maginot line would be a must no?

I see you are a fan of Richard Bong!

• http://www.harrisgamedesign.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=8023

Don’t know if people have seen this yet. Rather enigmatic…

I would LOVE a WWI game. It might even be possibly to incorporate the Pacific and Africa into the mix. Obviously very minor theaters, but there could be some naval/colonial skirmishing. And who doesn’t want to play as the Ottoman Empire? WWII Med/North Africa would be my second choice.

• I believe that entry for Axis & Allies 1941

was really a test entry for the early development plans for Axis & Allies 1914

• Market Garden

• I think they will stick with WW2, I would love to see a North Africa game or Kursk for battle games. For global maybe a PRE-WAR game? or 1943 (That would be funny)?

• I would love a Kursk, as I have always liked German tanks, but it would mean introducing fortifications to the game: a new concept. And no one likes losing  good tanks against a fixed position!
    North Africa would be good too and supply has already been used in BOTB.
    I would get to be Italy again!

• TripleA '12

I’d really like to see a Stalingrad or Kursk game which would only have Germans and Russians in it; no British or Americans (no offence).

• @Lozmoid:

I’d really like to see a Stalingrad or Kursk game which would only have Germans and Russians in it; no British or Americans (no offence).

I agree, but I don’t think that will ever happen.  It goes against the propaganda.

• There are a bunch of things that would be fun.  Crete is the one I’ll go with at the moment.

• Stalingrad you could introduce a new power. Romania. I would love to come crashing through the fragle shell throwing the Romanians into disarray if only to one time see the German player give the Romanian player a look of you have got to be kidding me.

• Whole new genre. Napoleonic or WW1. Maybe even medieval knights would be cool. I love the WW2 era but I have to admit Larry seems to be running out of new ideas. We seem to be doing a lot of these games over with only a little twist to them.

• @GoSanchez6:

Whole new genre. Napoleonic or WW1. Maybe even medieval knights would be cool.

Call that last one “Axes and Armour”.

• @CWO:

@GoSanchez6:

Whole new genre. Napoleonic or WW1. Maybe even medieval knights would be cool.

Call that last one “Axes and Armour”.

lol smart!

Didnt larry say he is not making a N. Africa? So that hopes are gone. Any Eastern Front game will not be made cause US is not in it, So maybe market garden.

Also, I would be curious of a 1939 one, though I doubt it will be as good as HBG’s 39.

• yeah after thinking about it. The next game will fit into the following: has to include the americans, needs some sort of reenforcement system, and not be North Africa. Oh and some way to have it so that both side can win.

It’s why i said Market Garden. I’m alittle hard pressed to come up with another game that fits those. Maybe Iwo Jima

• @Yavid:

The next game will fit into the following: has to include the americans, needs some sort of reenforcement system, and not be North Africa. Oh and some way to have it so that both side can win. […]  I’m alittle hard pressed to come up with another game that fits those.

How about Anzio?

• @CWO:

@Yavid:

The next game will fit into the following: has to include the americans, needs some sort of reenforcement system, and not be North Africa. Oh and some way to have it so that both side can win. […]  I’m alittle hard pressed to come up with another game that fits those.

How about Anzio?

@Yavid:

yeah after thinking about it. The next game will fit into the following: has to include the americans, needs some sort of reenforcement system, and not be North Africa. Oh and some way to have it so that both side can win.

It’s why i said Market Garden. I’m alittle hard pressed to come up with another game that fits those. Maybe Iwo Jima

Let me think, Market garden, Iwo Jima, Anzio, and what if a Pearl Harbor maybe?

Oh I just thought, a battle for berlin would be AWESOME! But no americans  :-(

• Operation Bagration.
    Red Army assault on Nazi Germany in a total war murderfest.  Can the Wehrmacht delay the inevitable rape of Berlin long enough to surrender to the western democracies, or will the German people fall into Communist depravity?

• Anzio and Sicily would be good

• TripleA '12

@Vance:

Operation Bagration.
    Red Army assault on Nazi Germany in a total war murderfest.  Can the Wehrmacht delay the inevitable rape of Berlin long enough to surrender to the western democracies, or will the German people fall into Communist depravity?

lol  Seriously, I like this. I don’t know why Larry won’t make an Eastern Front title; I don’t see a problem with it myself. Okay, so the forces of democracy aren’t being represented but come on! Let’s just have a Russians vs Germans game already, it would be so cool! And I’m sure we would all buy it. :-)

• @Lozmoid:

@Vance:

Operation Bagration.

lol  Seriously, I like this. I don’t know why Larry won’t make an Eastern Front title; I don’t see a problem with it myself. Okay, so the forces of democracy aren’t being represented but come on! Let’s just have a Russians vs Germans game already, it would be so cool! And I’m sure we would all buy it. :-)

I would love that. Trying to hold The Reich together while it’s allies all desert. Starting at Kursk could work too. Need political victory conditions.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m