• I just found another game of this type:

April 04, 2006
    Fantasy Flight Games has an ambitious slate of board games set for 2006.  In addition to the games based on Blizzard Entertainment properties (see “Fantasy Flight Expands Blizzard Lines”), FFG is planning on releasing two new big box board games, Reins of Power, a game of geopolitical superpower diplomacy,  and Tide of Iron, a game of World War II-era squad-based tactical combat.  Both of these large format board games will come with lots of plastic figures, plenty of cards, dice and cardboard markets.

have to wait and see what this one looks like

• Tide of iron was played at gencon 2006 . you can see pics of it. It will comeout in dec. The other game will be looking like 2008 release.

• Yeah, I was looking at Reins of Power. 2008 you say?  I also see you already posted the Federation of Atomic scientist links as well. I’d be glad to help if anyone needs it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

• Can you post a clearer pic of the map? centered on central and eastern europe?

• hows this?

[attachment deleted by admin]

• Does anyone have a link to see the new games coming out by fantasyflightgames?

• for nuclear weapons i think you could try this these are the rules i use. the US and Russia  only starts
    with 11 nuclear missiles each., so if your having a lot the rules would probabbly be differnt. i’m not sure about the price for one thou. if you are the first person to launch a missle you collect half of your income(round down) this turn; your country went on strike.
    For nuclear weapons if it struck a territory the economy would fail not producing IPCs, with any factory there destroyed.  Half the infantry die per missle from nuclear fallout with 1 infantry being lost from each boarder territory also per nuclear missile.  This space can’t be occupied by land units.  When a factory is built there all this is undone. I’m not sure about cost but they can move like this,Medium-4, Short 1, Long-7.  Antiaircraft guns and fighters can defend against any nuclear missile that go’s though the territory.  Fighters can only defend for one round while Antiaircraft guns still work the same. heres where the nukes would be

• Does anyone have a link to see the new games coming out by fantasyflightgames?

its not up yet.

• Maybe a islamitic union instead of the mid east coalition. BTW, there is on World War 3 game on BoardGameGeek

• @Warplayer12:

Maybe a islamitic union instead of the mid east coalition. BTW, there is on World War 3 game on BoardGameGeek

necro!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m