• I think the best move for USA is to land the first wave of troops in Albania.
    This really helps divert attention from ParIs and Rome. Austria can’t afford to lose Serbia, Albania, and Romania. So they have no choice but to attack the US troops.

• Customizer

By that time it really depends on what’s going on all over the board. Probably the priority for America is to prop up whichever Allied power looks most in danger of collapsing. If none, then get as many units into Germany as you can as soon as you can to finish the job.

• Austria cant afford to lose Albania, but can USA afford the extra trannies it takes to contest Albania rather than shucking units to France ?

• Unless Paris is threatened, not safe because of UK’s continued assistance and if the German fleet has been sunk, Albania would be my choice too. This is especially true if UK is making short work of the Turks.
    All in all, Allied control of the Sea can make things very hard for the CPs.

• I don’t know, Paris/Rome seem to be the territories the CP’s need- why not just reinforce those with the US?  The US will take a long time at 20 IPCs/turn to build up a large force to fight with, why not help in France or Italy?

• @Razor:

Austria cant afford to lose Albania, but can USA afford the extra trannies it takes to contest Albania rather than shucking units to France ?

It would take the same number of transports.  France and Albania are both two movements away from the US.  Shucking to Albania puts US troops within 2 moves of 2 different CP capitols.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m