• Im open to anything on the classic map. I have a good amount of free time so i can play 3 games at the same time and im willing to play with almost any schedule.

• classic map (1984-86)

You pick Tech/no tech.
    1Hit bb/2hit
    submerge or not
    RR or not
    etc

we bid and after the bid ill give you 9$ to spend with your first round purchase.

4$ germ–-5$ japan
    or 4$ UK/5$ USA.

can play live on triplea or pbem/pb forum

• Looking for League Play…bid or BM3…don’t care…gearing up for CY18 season!

• Looking for a G40 game - please PM me if interested - would be happy to play 2 - same bid for both sides so we can play Axis and Allies.

• '18

I am up for a G40 game and have the time all this week! Cheers :)

• I’m looking to to get a PBEM or PBF game going. I’ve never done this before, but I have triple-A installed and I think I understand the instructions. I’m most familiar with AA1940 but am willing to play other versions.

• Hello!

I am looking for an opponent to play AA1942.2 on tripleA (play by forum, Map: World War II v5 1942 Second Edition).
    It is not my first game. I am usually able to play one or two turns per day.
    I can play the axis or the allies. I accept playing the allies without bid except if you are a really good player (in that case I would take a bomber in Moscow).

Regards,

Oli

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

I am looking for anyone interested in Global. Can anyone hear me?

• @max334:

I am looking for anyone interested in Global. Can anyone hear me?

I’m interested.  I’ve never played by forum before, but I’ve played 10 or so games of Global 2nd edition in 2017, locally.  Same opponents, though, and they usually have me be Axis.

I’ll play either side.  I’ve never done bids or house rules.

• Im interested too. havent played by email before, but I played a lot at the old gametableonline site

• Looking to play Anniversary Edition (WWII v3) on TripleA.

Will play Axis or Allies. No bid.

• I wouldn’t mind having another opponent for g40. I had my first game and it was pretty fun.

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

Pls email me if you are interested in a game:  Global, bid for Allies.
    Max33392@gmail.com

• Would like to play a learning game or two of Anniversary 1941. Only played this version a couple times, so looking to get the rhythm down. If interested, please pm me with bid. Thanks!

• Is anyone interested in playing Revised, dice, no tech? I haven’t played A&A online in a while so you might have to be a little patient while I figure stuff out again.

• '17

Anyone interested in playing World at War (1v1)?

I am happy to take either Axis or Allies, your pick.

• '19 '18 '17

Hello everybody,

I’m searching for an opponent in G40.

• We can play vanilla, vanilla with bids or even balanced mod (though I don’t have much experience with the last two, but I am willing to learn)

• Axis or Allies, I don’t care.

• I’m moderately experienced (had around 10 games offline+online).

• The only thing I ask for: Please don’t get salty when my turns take between 1 and 3 days. I’m not the fastest player :-D

If interested, PM me :)

regards

PS:
    It would be cool, if we could play the with Combat Move First-versions. I like this better somehow.

• '18 '16

Hi, anyone up for a G40? I’m back after about two year of other wargames.

• Anyone willing to play a G40 game? I’m looking to play my 1st play by forum and/or email game. I’m used with tripleA aoftware and watched all the tutorials to PBF.
    I have a lot of axis and allies experience over the last 15 years.
    I should be able to play 1 or 2 turns per day.
    Axis or Allies, the choice is yours.

• hey superkiwi you still looking for a g40 game?
    Would be my first online game too.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m