TheWell-KnownSoldier vs Oysteinloe (allies+18)

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15

we will leave it like this then

• That works for me but if you want to roll in the forum  for your units that missed out in rd1 and possibly save another unit that works too.  :-)

@TheWell-KnownSoldier:

Alas your ‘intended move’ seems to mismatch with your original combat move? If I were to judge the MARTI result your initial attack consisted of inf, art & 3 fig. If this was a mistake and you just clicked “forward” to quickly I’m inclined to let it slide this time. You can even roll for all your remaining land forces on the forum and if you score a hit my third infantry hit would never have happened so you can add another unit. But for the future I would ask that you aren’t so hasty.  :-)

In general my opinion are that you can’t change your combat move (with perhaps the exceptions for non affected walk-ins) after you start rolling dice.

yes, but does it make any sense to attack gibraltar with just two land units? If you disallow it I will respect that and leave italy with a dude and the retreat from the battle before my planes fire. This up to you

@oysteilo:

@TheWell-KnownSoldier:

Alas your ‘intended move’ seems to mismatch with your original combat move? If I were to judge the MARTI result your initial attack consisted of inf, art & 3 fig. If this was a mistake and you just clicked “forward” to quickly I’m inclined to let it slide this time. You can even roll for all your remaining land forces on the forum and if you score a hit my third infantry hit would never have happened so you can add another unit. But for the future I would ask that you aren’t so hasty.�  :-)

In general my opinion are that you can’t change your combat move (with perhaps the exceptions for non affected walk-ins) after you start rolling dice.

I will remove three of my owns for not beeing able to play by the rules.

yes, but does it make any sense to attack gibraltar with just two land units? If you disallow it I will respect that and leave italy with a dude and the retreat from the battle before my planes fire. This up to you

@oysteilo:

@oysteilo:

@TheWell-KnownSoldier:

Alas your ‘intended move’ seems to mismatch with your original combat move? If I were to judge the MARTI result your initial attack consisted of inf, art & 3 fig. If this was a mistake and you just clicked “forward” to quickly I’m inclined to let it slide this time. You can even roll for all your remaining land forces on the forum and if you score a hit my third infantry hit would never have happened so you can add another unit. But for the future I would ask that you aren’t so hasty.��  :-)

I meant to say

• I will remove three of my owns for not beeing able to play by the rules.

That is up to you. It was clearly a mistake in this case so I don’t mind if you roll to save another due.  :-)

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 3.9

Game History

Round: 4

Purchase Units - British
                British buy 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry; Remaining resources: 6 PUs;

Purchase Units - UK_Pacific
                UK_Pacific buy 2 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs;

Combat Move - British
                1 infantry moved from Burma to Shan State
                      UK_Pacific take Shan State from Japanese
                1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Egypt to Trans-Jordan
                1 bomber moved from Egypt to Trans-Jordan
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Egypt to Trans-Jordan
                1 fighter moved from Egypt to 98 Sea Zone
                1 infantry moved from Tunisia to Algeria
                      British take Algeria from Germans

Combat - British
                Battle in 98 Sea Zone
                    British attack with 1 fighter
                    Germans defend with 1 transport
                    British win with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 transport
                Battle in Trans-Jordan
                    British attack with 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Germans defend with 1 artillery
                    British win, taking Trans-Jordan from Germans with 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                    Casualties for Germans: 1 artillery

Non Combat Move - British
                1 infantry moved from Northwest Persia to Iraq
                1 transport moved from 76 Sea Zone to 71 Sea Zone
                1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer moved from 76 Sea Zone to 81 Sea Zone
                1 mech_infantry moved from Egypt to Iraq
                2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from India to Iraq
                1 bomber moved from Trans-Jordan to Egypt
                1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Trans-Jordan to Egypt
                1 fighter moved from 98 Sea Zone to Egypt
                1 infantry moved from Anglo Egyptian Sudan to Egypt
                1 destroyer moved from 76 Sea Zone to 81 Sea Zone
                1 carrier, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer moved from 106 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
                2 fighters moved from United Kingdom to 91 Sea Zone
                1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Quebec to 106 Sea Zone
                1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 106 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
                1 mech_infantry moved from India to Eastern Persia
                2 artilleries and 14 infantry moved from Burma to India
                2 aaGuns moved from Burma to India
                1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from India to West India
                1 armour, 1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
                2 fighters moved from United Kingdom to Gibraltar

Place Units - British
                1 factory_minor placed in Persia
                1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry placed in Union of South Africa

Turn Complete - British
                British collect 31 PUs; end with 37 PUs total

Place Units - UK_Pacific
                2 infantry placed in India

Turn Complete - UK_Pacific
                UK_Pacific collect 7 PUs; end with 7 PUs total
                Some Units in India change ownership: 2 infantry

Might be inactive for a few days

@oysteilo:

Might be inactive for a few days

Its up to you now right? Italy is up?

• Sorry life threw me a curve ball and I complete forgot about a&a.  :oops:
    I’ll should be able to get my turn in tomorrow and play at a more normal pace up until Thursday, then I’ll be out of town for the rest of the week and after that everything will (hopefully) be back to normal…  :-)

@TheWell-KnownSoldier:

Sorry life threw me a curve ball and I complete forgot about a&a.  :oops:
    I’ll should be able to get my turn in tomorrow and play at a more normal pace up until Thursday, then I’ll be out of town for the rest of the week and after that everything will (hopefully) be back to normal…  :-)

Are you still playing?

@oysteilo:

@TheWell-KnownSoldier:

Sorry life threw me a curve ball and I complete forgot about a&a.�  :oops:
    I’ll should be able to get my turn in tomorrow and play at a more normal pace up until Thursday, then I’ll be out of town for the rest of the week and after that everything will (hopefully) be back to normal…�  :-)

Are you still playing?

The game is claimed due to lack of playing

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m