New game called: Battle of France 1940

• '16

@tacojohn:

Hey Freddy -

I know you’re checking with your partners on my inquiry. Here’s an alternative to my question: when I buy a copy of the game, could I then get a digital copy of the rules and set-up charts to read/review on my electronic device (iPad)?

Jon

As an alternative, you could take pictures of the book with your iPad and use that.

But also I’d like to bring up a little problem about the rule book.
    My rule book came jumbled up. By that I mean pages were wierdly scrambled about. For example, one page is pg 13 and the next is pg 5. It threw me way off at first when I was looking for specific stuff. Now I’ll have to flip through the pages looking for a number. Not a big problem, but an inconvenience nonetheless.

• Ch0senfktard,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I will look into whether that was an anomaly in printing or a more general mistake. Sorry about that, and I would be willing to send you another copy of the rulebook if you want.
    Freddy

• '16

@Freddy:

Ch0senfktard,
    Sorry for the inconvenience, I will look into whether that was an anomaly in printing or a more general mistake. Sorry about that, and I would be willing to send you another copy of the rulebook if you want.
    Freddy

Thanks for the offer, but I’m sure I can just disassemble and reassemble the pages to be the correct order whenever I have the time to do so.

I simply wanted to bring this to your attention just in case other rule books have the same problem.

• @Freddy:

TacoJohn,
    Sorry about being late on answering your PM. I’ll have to delay and discuss with my partners for digital copies of the rules and set up charts. I will discuss it with them, and I’ll get back as soon as I can. If you have any more questions please ask though!
    Thanks man,
    Freddy

Ahh, I guess this is a moot request now, seeing as how I received a copy of the game for Christmas and can now make my own digital copy of the rules and set-up charts.

The game itself looks good and I’m interested in giving it a run-through. Too bad you couldn’t accommodate a simple request to preview the rules. But hey…it’s your game, so you get to set the policies.  You could take a lesson or two in customer service from HBG.

• '21 '18 '16

This game is awesome.

• Is this game still available? I am highly interested in finding a copy…

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@C_Strabala:

Is this game still available? I am highly interested in finding a copy…

I checked for his website, because I had it, in my favorite searches, but the website is no longer there.

I’m not sure what is going on.

Sorry, that is all I know.

• @C_Strabala:

Is this game still available? I am highly interested in finding a copy…

Unfortunately I don’t think it is. We sold off the 2 copies we acquired from FMG who managed to get distribution of it a while back.
    I’ll see what I can find out.

James
    I Will Never Grow Up Games

• I don’t seem to be able to get any response on this from any of the involved parties, so I assume it’s now an Out of Print project.

• Thanks for checking!

• Does someone have the files to print the board and the rules?
    I wish it could still be bought somewhere but it completely vanished from everywhere…

• page one of this thread?

• @Imperious-Leader Only the setUp cards of all the dropbox documents can be opened. The rest of documents aren’t there any longer.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m