FMGC 2013 - Planning, Roster, Suggestions, Invites

• Customizer

@FieldMarshalGames:

I have booked the 420 wing for the weekend of SEP 21-22

We have some BIG news about the CON soon…   Young Grasshopper will be our official AAA.org MARSHAL for all info.

Website /  Poster and more info to come soon!!

Jeremy

Bonus!

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

It’s on a weekend which is good, but it’s also a full moon  :evil: so there will be bad dice.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

That means GOOD DICE for me.

Be warned!

• COOL DEAL
    That will work for me ….and now to work on getting people to show
    Start spreading the news

• @FieldMarshalGames:

We have some BIG news about the CON soon…   Young Grasshopper will be our official AAA.org MARSHAL for all info.

Website /  Poster and more info to come soon!!

Jeremy

MINOR BUMP IN THE ROAD!

It seems that the 420 wing DOUBLE BOOKED that weekend and we were the 2nd booking.  As a result we have to take the previous weekend of September 14th-15th.

Hopefully this doesnt cause any issues with anyone.  Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do about this.  The people who booked before us obviously get their booking ahead of us.

• Founder TripleA Admin

Woah, that was a close one. I almost booked my flight.

• Sponsor

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

@FieldMarshalGames:

We have some BIG news about the CON soon…�  � Young Grasshopper will be our official AAA.org MARSHAL for all info.

Website /�  Poster and more info to come soon!!

Jeremy

MINOR BUMP IN THE ROAD!

It seems that the 420 wing DOUBLE BOOKED that weekend and we were the 2nd booking.  As a result we have to take the previous weekend of September 14th-15th.

Hopefully this doesnt cause any issues with anyone.  Unfortunately there’s nothing we can do about this.  The people who booked before us obviously get their booking ahead of us.

The hall dropped the ball, there’s nothing the FMGC staff could have done differently.

• Founder TripleA Admin

Oh, of course there was no way to know. I"m just glad I held off booking the flight.  :-D

• @djensen:

Oh, of course there was no way to know. I"m just glad I held off booking the flight.  :-D

I’m sure it could have been changed with how much lead time there is here.  ;)

@Young:

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

@FieldMarshalGames:

We have some BIG news about the CON soon…�  � Young Grasshopper will be our official AAA.org MARSHAL for all info.

Website /�  Poster and more info to come soon!!

Jeremy

MINOR BUMP IN THE ROAD!

The hall dropped the ball, there’s nothing the FMGC staff could have done differently.

Yup.  We even have a reciept here that says Sept 21st and 22nd.  Of course, being the 2nd party to book that weekend means we had to give it to the first group.

At least this wasn’t WIDELY advertised (and no posters up) yet.  Which is why I said it’s just a minor bump, nothing too major.

I personally would have preferred the 21/22 weekend (gives students at the nearby college time to get settled in before spending the weekend partying with us!) but it is what it is and we go forward!

PS : “Midnight Munchkin Madness” this year!

• '10

@djensen:

Sorry about that one guys…  got the phone call from the WING late last night…  I TRIED to get the other event bumped but failed

Jeremy

• '12

Jeremy, you just had to ask the right people.  Accidents do have a funny way of occurring sometimes……

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m