Maybe I don't read well. But i do not see and introduction thread :)

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I’m at the FMG Convention with a bunch of the boys from AA.org

Also… lol

they don’t believe that Jesus is God

I don’t even think Christians believe that? :P  Wasn’t he the son of god?  And isn’t that also who you think you are? whilst talking about your unbeatable skills @ anniversary? :P

Just saying man…

• Wrong X 2, Garg

Bible-believing Christians believe Jesus is the Son of God, AND God.  God exists in 3 persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Apparently you think YOU’re God at Axis and Allies, because all I ever said was that I’ve never seen anyone try for Egypt and Karelia at the same time, and the next thing I know you’re all huffy because you’d just tried it against TDJ.  I challenge you to a game and now you’re making up things about me.  I never called myself unbeatable.

You’re good at getting reactions out of people, and that doesn’t take much skill, man.  You just like to poke
    And no, I still haven’t taken the trouble to try Triple A.  I like my battlemap

• @Gargantua:

I don’t even think Christians believe that? :P  Wasn’t he the son of god?Â

Just saying man…

You just revealed how ignorant you are of the basic tenets of the dominant religion of the Western Hemisphere.

Ever heard of the Trinity?
    John 10:30 - “I and the Father are one”
    John 3:16 - “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” -
    Whoever believes in Jesus shall have eternal life.  This is because JESUS IS GOD.  KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS.

Have you never heard, or did you just get your facts mixed up?

• @Gamerman01:

@Gargantua:

I don’t even think Christians believe that? :P  Wasn’t he the son of god?Â

Just saying man…

You just revealed how ignorant you are of the basic tenets of the dominant religion of the Western Hemisphere.

Ever heard of the Trinity?
    John 3:16 - “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life” -
    Whoever believes in Jesus shall have eternal life.  This is because JESUS IS GOD.  KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS.

Have you never heard, or did you just get your facts mixed up?

How did we end up to this subject……

It’s Sunday today, thats how?

I think… :?

• @Deaths:

It’s Sunday today, thats how?

I think… :?

For some people it is.

It’s BIBLE THUMPING TIME!

First of all

is being taken out of context And you need to read the whole passage.

22 Then came the Festival of Dedication **at Jerusalem. It was winter, 23 and Jesus was in the temple courts walking in Solomon’s Colonnade. 24 The Jews who were there gathered around him, saying, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Messiah, tell us plainly.”
    25 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father’s name testify about me, 26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all[c]; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.”

31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’[d]? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? 37 Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. 38 But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.” 39 Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp.

What Jesus is refering too, is how with the spirit of god in himself, that he can do miracles.  But he’s plainly explain, that he is not god, but simply, that god is working through him.

Of course, the neanderthals around him want to STONE HIM, because they think he is saying he is god,  BUT JESUS IS DISAGREEING with that.

Next…

Dude…

Did you EVEN READ YOUR OWN QUOTE?

By your quote, GOD, and JESUS are clearly 2 entirely seperate entities, the bible it is VERY clear on that point.  Shall we call the local bible college, and have a biblical professor CLEARLY explain this to you?

I don’t have a degree, in bible-ology, but my brother does, and trust me, this point is expressly covered.

The next thing you’ll post, is that you think christians think they’ll only get to heaven through good works lol.

P.S.  You just revealed how ignorant you are, of your OWN POSTS, in my line of work, we call than, an ID-10-T error.**

• C’mon this is a stupid argument :roll:

C’mon this is a stupid argument

Yes it is.  But I’m going to win it!

• This stupid thread is closed.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m