• @ coachofmany - Good work; the detail on those models is great, and the colour works well. I think that I’ll definitely pick up at least one set when you get them on sale. 8-)

It’s also good to see that your company and Field Marshall Games are cooperating to provide the community with different units, rather than compete with the same choices. I think it will probably increase each of your respective sales in the long run; I know that I personally will buy pretty much every set produced by each company to get as many different models as possible. :-)

• coach i see one problem……i want them…but iz dont haz money

• '10

@coachofmany:

Here is the Post production Picture.

Fantastic! “Semper Fi”

• '12

Look great coach. Ive been watching the project and ready to support it when its ready. Congrats

• @cminke:

coach i see one problem……i want them…but iz dont haz money

Fantastic ….SEMPER FI…

• '21 '18 '17 '15

I can see big problems, a lot of us will miss out because you wont have enough to fill the demand……or maybe i’m just being impatient, can we pre-order so we don’t miss out?

• Coach, excellent, I see a big purchase of minatures heading your way once you have them in stock for purchase.  Excellent! Keep up the great work. Cheers

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Absolutely fantastic! Color match = perfect. Detail = great! Size = right to scale. Happiness when in hand =  :-D

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@dangermouse650:

I can see big problems, a lot of us will miss out because you wont have enough to fill the demand……or maybe i’m just being impatient, can we pre-order so we don’t miss out?

There will be plenty.
    I will sell when I have them.

• Can you maybe give us a 24 hr notice or something?  Some of us have been proposing ideas and following this project from the beginning.  It would be nice if we had a chance at first dibs.

Dark Green Marines will be here on Friday according to Fedex. Olive Drab color will be here 10 days later. Axis Minors will be 4 weeks behind that.

• Hi

Which scale are these units? Is it the same as original AA pieces?
    The infantry looks bigger than the original AA infantry on the picture.

• @supermestizo:

Which scale are these units? Is it the same as original AA pieces?
    The infantry looks bigger than the original AA infantry on the picture.

The troop piece in the middle (right behind the plane) looks like an out-of-the-box sculpt; if so, the HBG Marines do indeed seem a bit taller and their round base (which on the OOB pieces fit into the round middle part of the game’s mini poker chips) seems to have a larger diameter.  It’s hard to be sure from the picture, though.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

I believe the height and diameter of the base are sized to more closely match the E/P40 pieces. The older pieces were just a tad smaller on both of these dimensions.

I will post pictures Friday when they come in so you can compare.
    They were approved as the same scale but when you deal with outside sources, things do happen.
    One of my colors were incorrect after approval and now they are redoing the Olive Drab color for Marines.
    I will let you decide if they are good enough for your collection, and I pray that they are. I have paid for 3 molds and pieces without any return so far, money is tight!
    I should have pics of the US complete set next week (Preproduction)
    Thanks again for everybody’s support!

• '10

@coachofmany:

I will post pictures Friday when they come in so you can compare.
    They were approved as the same scale but when you deal with outside sources, things do happen.
    One of my colors were incorrect after approval and now they are redoing the Olive Drab color for Marines.
    I will let you decide if they are good enough for your collection, and I pray that they are. I have paid for 3 molds and pieces without any return so far, money is tight!
    I should have pics of the US complete set next week (Preproduction)
    Thanks again for everybody’s support!

They look great.  I know your pains more than anyone.

Keep up the good work!

• Pardon me while I attempt to stop drooling  :-D

• @reloader-1:

Pardon me while I attempt to stop drooling

This is why an acrylic sheet over the game board is useful – it keeps the map from getting wet in these situations.

• Customizer

Weren’t the Axis Minors supposed to come out before the Marines?  Is there a problem with the Axis Minors?

@knp7765:

Weren’t the Axis Minors supposed to come out before the Marines?  Is there a problem with the Axis Minors?

Matching 6 colors, one is not correct, so delayed the production.
    They will follow in 4 weeks.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m