• '12

Good point special forces.  You don’t want his grave site to be a shrine.  Now, a thought exercise.   Either he is A) Dead and the US gov speaks the truth or B) He lives or in any case, the US gov lies to the point where conspiracy theory types are correct.  If B) is your choice then no proof offered would ever EVER satisfy you, you’re right, always were so no point in reading further.  Carry on and good luck.

Now, to the sane folks still reading…… Hate him or like him, you gotta bury him in 24 hours as he is Muslim.   Now you could make a rug out of his skin and enrage the Muslim world that for some reason, liked Bin Laden.  I suppose it depends on how many innocent lives are worth your right to do what you will.

If it were up to me, I would bury him at sea so his burial site does not become a shrine.  I would try to be modest in victory and do my best to understand why I am hated and why people are willing to die to kill me, why in fact Bin Laden was adored by so many.  I would even say nice things about bin laden if it would save lives.

Killing people who hate you is no way to be liked, granted, some have to die to save more.

• shrine!

that was the word i was looking for  :lol:

Hey guys, this thread can stay open. Obligatory moderating warning though… You know the drill.

GG

• Yea exactly or we will send “alkida” to c9me git yoo.

• I’m glad he’s gone but it probably makes us a bigger target.  Here is an interesting fact April 28 1945 Benito Mussolini was shot and killed also on April 30 1945 Hitler committed suicide   these evil people all died within the same time of the year. (end of April beginning of May)  just 66 years apart.  In neutral Portugal the government ordered 2 days of national mourning and flags were flown at half-staff.       W.W.II Almanac 1931-1945    What are the days when Sadam was captured and executed ?

• @Imperious:

…to c9me git yoo.

sorry my com can decrypt this… can you translate?

• sorry my com can decrypt this… can you translate?

Use your enigma machine. This message was encoded using a stolen machine we got from one of your u-boats we sunk.

• i broke it  :oops:

• It’s hard to believe that Bin Laden was found and killed. After his escape from Tora Bora I thought he would hide in bunkers for the rest of his days or was already dead from health problems.

Pakistan has some questions to answer.

Are you all ready for the next Bin Laden tape to show up claiming to his survival?

• oh ya and i just wached daily planet on binladen

• WHAT DID YOU EXPECT HES THE PREZ, HE HAS TO SAY THAT. (EXPECALY W/ A GUY AS BAD AS BILADEN) THE PRZ HAS TO APPROVE OF THAT KIND OF OP!

• Customizer

Bin Laden - Bin Runnin - Bin Hidin - Bin Shot - Bin Dead!

I hope all of the virgins he is supposedly to get are men.

• '12

LOL

• Political posts were removed. This is not Obama bash or praise time. Do not post politically charged thoughts.

• '12

This comes under the heading: Show and Theatrics

I wonder how Trump would have done the speech after the big news?

Trump:

Nation, I have FIRED Bin Laden!!!

Errrr, not that I actually hired him for anything, errrr, uuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• '10

I think it would have been better to capture him, put him on trial… This would be humiliating for him over all.

Killing him in the raid let him get off too easy. IMHO

• aperently theat basterd used wemen and childern as human shields durring the fire fight

• It was a surprise to hear bin-Laden wasn’t already dead. I figured he had been given a proper burial in some cave years ago by two tons of U.S. Bunker Buster goodness. I spent two years in northern and eastern Afghanistan and somewhat figured that if we hadn’t killed him already, he could hide in those mountains forever.

His death will only raise more questions than it answers, however.

For one, bin-Laden was not killed in some damp, dark cave; he was found living in luxury inside a Pakistani masion complex less than a mile from Pakistan’s political capital, Islamabad, and just as close to the country’s military headquarters, Rawalpindi.
    Only the most naive Pakistani apologist would try to argue that Pakistan officials had no knowledge of bin-Laden’s whereabouts.

That’s why the U.S. government gave the Pakistani government no warning of Sunday’s raid in which bin-laden was killed. U.S. officials correctly knew unilateral action was the only way to ensure success; if the CIA had informed the Pakistani government that they were going to raid a mansion believed to contain bin-Laden, well, let’s say we’d still be looking for him.

• @Zhukov_2011:

His death will only raise more questions than it answers, however.

Maybe not, as it seems that they found (and took) several computers and hard disks in his hide-out. Unless these only contain nudie pix, they might contain alot of valuable information, and be more important than Bin’s head.

• 5 $ says bin was a pedo

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m