• yea maybe they can do a buy 3 sets get free shipping?

• '10

Nah, I wouldn’t ask FMG to cover $40+ of shipping (I’m an international order).  I just gotta make sure I get enough to make it worthwhile.  I was just looking over the site and I think I’ll grab a deluxe dice set while I’m ordering as well.  There’s some really great products on the site.

• '14

I pre-ordered 4 sets and 3 sets of dice! Hope it helps FMG, I’m ready for the Germans now!!!

• '10

Thank you for all your support!  It really has been overwhelming.

We raised $2000 in pre-orders in the first 24 hours!

I promise you it will be worth every penny.

I will keep this open for another week.  Hopefully the remaining production and shipping costs will be covered.

Jeremy

• Customizer

Glad to hear it FMG.

Thanks for supporting the community with your many projects. Now that this project is nearing completion I cant say how excited I am to start buying your other combat unit sets.

• '10

@Bob_A_Mickelson:

Thanks for supporting the community with your many projects. Now that this project is nearing completion I cant say how excited I am to start buying your other combat unit sets.

These are my thoughts exactly.

Thank you for what you are doing for the community, FMG.

• Ordered a couple of packs of Italians, plus an upgrade kit. Couple of questions though. Is the Italian dice any different then the ones we already have? Second thing, Is anyone else’s order not showing up on the FMG website? I got the pay pal receipt right away, but so far nothings showing up on the website after a few days.

• @evmiller:

Ordered a couple of packs of Italians, plus an upgrade kit. Couple of questions though. Is the Italian dice any different then the ones we already have? Second thing, Is anyone else’s order not showing up on the FMG website? I got the pay pal receipt right away, but so far nothings showing up on the website after a few days.

The Dice upgrade kit includes the Fance and Anzac dice.  The italian dice will be the same as the current ones.
    These pre-orders are not linked to the rest of the FMG website, so they’re not going to show up on the site itself until the “real” ordering goes live (That’s all part of this being a special “secret” pre-order for A&A.org members only … you can’t get to that order page from anywhere but the link here).

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

How many of each unit do we get per set with this? Trying to figure out how many I need… Please be specific. Number of each type of tank, inf pose, etc.

• Wow - I had been checking the other thread for updates, and totally missed this one!

In for 3 sets, and will be ordering a few more when Germany is released.

Thanks Jeremy!!!

• The quantities are always the same as the Italians.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

…which is what? I’m trying to determine what is going to be in each set of Italians. I can’t find where they confirmed the final list of items and quantities. There was talk of other pieces that we haven’t seen pics of yet.

• Each NATIONAL SET WOULD INCLUDE: (Including ITALY)

26 Infantry
    12 Artillery
    12 Armour
    12 Fighters
    9 Bombers
    12 Submarines
    12 Destroyers
    9 Crusiers
    6 Battleships
    6 Aircraft Carriers
    12 Transports
    NEW
    6 Bunkers / Pill Boxes
    3 Commander Units
    12 Half tracks
    12 Trucks
    3 Task Force Markers (Like Pacific)
    3 ********* Special Suprise

Each National Set would have 171 pcs, and complete set would have 1026 pcs

• @Imperious:

Each NATIONAL SET WOULD INCLUDE: (Including ITALY)

26 Infantry
    12 Artillery
    12 Armour
    12 Fighters
    9 Bombers
    12 Submarines
    12 Destroyers
    9 Crusiers
    6 Battleships
    6 Aircraft Carriers
    12 Transports
    NEW
    6 Bunkers / Pill Boxes
    3 Commander Units
    12 Half tracks
    12 Trucks

Take out the bunkers/pill boxes, task force markers and commander units though if i remember correctly (this list was the very first but i think it’s pretty darn close to the finalized list)

• @Rorschach:

@Imperious:

Each NATIONAL SET WOULD INCLUDE: (Including ITALY)

26 Infantry
    12 Artillery
    12 Armour
    12 Fighters
    9 Bombers
    12 Submarines
    12 Destroyers
    9 Crusiers
    6 Battleships
    6 Aircraft Carriers
    12 Transports
    NEW
    6 Bunkers / Pill Boxes
    3 Commander Units
    12 Half tracks
    12 Trucks

Take out the bunkers/pill boxes, task force markers and commander units though if i remember correctly (this list was the very first but i think it’s pretty darn close to the finalized list)

And add Tactical Bombers and Medium Bomber/Air Transport.  A Commander unit has been sculpted.

• Customizer

IL is piece count is outdated. The official newly updated list at fieldmarshalgames.com list this as the piece count:

"The first release with be COMBAT UNITS ITALY

Each NATIONAL SET WOULD INCLUDE:

24 Infantry (Two Types)
    12 Artillery
    12 Armour (Two Types)
    12 Fighters
    6 Tac-bombers
    6 Bombers
    12 Submarines
    12 Destroyers
    6 Cruisers
    6 Battleships
    6 Aircraft Carriers
    6 Transports
    12 Half tracks (Armored Cars)
    NEW
    6 Commander Units
    6 Transport Planes
    6 Trucks

Italian National Set would have 150 units"

http://www.fieldmarshalgames.com/field-marshal-games-accesories/field-marshal-combat-units-1/field-marshal-combat-units.html

I suspect that future nation sets will have the same piece count but I dont think that has been verified.

• Customizer

@Bob_A_Mickelson:

I suspect that future nation sets will have the same piece count but I dont think that has been verified.

I hope so.  I would prefer it if all the nations were uniform in piece count.

• @knp7765:

@Bob_A_Mickelson:

I hope so.  I would prefer it if all the nations were uniform in piece count.

I doubt Russia needs 6 carriers or 6 battleships.

• @kcdzim:

And add Tactical Bombers and Medium Bomber/Air Transport.  A Commander unit has been sculpted.

Ah yes, I always forget about those.  But, as Bob notes below, the list on the FMG site is the most up to date/accurate (Can’t believe I didn’t look there myself).

• '10

Here is the updated list (From FMG Web site)

Each NATIONAL SET WOULD INCLUDE:

24 Infantry (Two Types)
    12 Artillery
    12 Armour (Two Types)
    12 Fighters
    6 Tac-bombers
    6 Bombers
    12 Submarines
    12 Destroyers
    6 Cruisers
    6 Battleships
    6 Aircraft Carriers
    6 Transports
    12 Half tracks (Armored Cars)
    NEW
    6 Commander Units
    6 Transport Planes
    6 Trucks

Italian National Set would have 150 units

And yes, The TASK FORCE Markers / Bunkers will be released is a separate product that will include AA Guns, ICs (Major/Minor) Naval Bases, Air Bases and more….

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m