Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

LOVE the look of the new site guys! Great job. One suggestion… Can you make it so if the mouse is over a product, it doesn’t scroll to the next pic. I like to stare for long periods of time at your dice, towers, games, etc. and the pics change too fast. Thanks.

• I will definitely buy a set of these pieces. Is there a link to a pre-order page for these?

@JasonW:

I will definitely buy a set of these pieces. Is there a link to a pre-order page for these?

Not yet. They will be posting that info on this thread when it’s available. Probably not until at least summer though. Also, if you buy something from them before then (the dice are awesome), sign up for the email updates. They will send you info on it then as well.

• If it hasn’t already been suggested; chinese infantry and artillery?
    will you have Anzac and french units as well?

• '10

@lukef17:

If it hasn’t already been suggested; chinese infantry and artillery?

I would like to have Chinese…  depends on cost for a small mould.

As for second point… Yes and Yes.

• '10

@Variable:

LOVE the look of the new site guys! Great job. One suggestion… Can you make it so if the mouse is over a product, it doesn’t scroll to the next pic. I like to stare for long periods of time at your dice, towers, games, etc. and the pics change too fast. Thanks.

Anyone notice that the close up picture of AAP40 is of Singapore……  :wink:

• FMG- very impressive, nice work.  In my opinion Larry needs a new producer/distributor and it should be FMG!!!  :-)

Ammo box is expensive but very nice- probably worth the cost it takes to make this.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@lukef17:

If it hasn’t already been suggested; chinese infantry and artillery?

I would like to have Chinese…  depends on cost for a small mould.

As for second point… Yes and Yes.

Excellent!
    and judging by the previews, you can count on one more pre-order. and probably some dice too.
    Luke

• Has anyone got the ammo box yet?

• Dude it just got released yesterday what do you think?

NO.

• '10

@Brain:

Has anyone got the ammo box yet?

This is a custom made to order product, in the on-site product description it says it take 1-3 weeks for manufacture and delivery.

Aside: Is this not the Pieces project thread?  :|

• stay on topic.

• @ FMG - I just a quick question regarding the plastic piece list for each national set, as posted below:

@FieldMarshallGames:

26 Infantry
    12 Artillery
    12 Armour
    12 Fighters
    9 Bombers
    12 Submarines
    12 Destroyers
    9 Cruisers
    6 Battleships
    6 Aircraft Carriers
    12 Transports
    NEW
    6 Bunkers / Pill Boxes
    3 Commander Units
    12 Half tracks
    12 Trucks
    3 Task Force Markers (Like Pacific)
    3 ********* Special Surprise

However, I noticed that several piece types from your later announcements haven’t been listed here. Basically, I would be interested to know how many Minor and Major Industries, Airbases, Naval Bases, and AA Emplacements will be included per national set. Thank you.

Also, are all of the numbers in the above list currently correct? In light of AAA Pacific 1940, I would prefer about 8 BBs and CVs to be included per national set, but I understand that this may not be possible, due to development costs and the present late stage of production.

• '10

The above list is outdated.  I will post a revised list for each Nation.

For example…  Russia will have fewer Carriers and BB than Japan, but more infantry etc…

• yes that makes alot of sence. The Soviets don’t need many naval units…just the minimum, but more land units.

I would think getting the FMG Italians for sale before AAE40 comes out should be a priority. The only Italian unit in AAE40 will be infantry. WOTC is actually moving backwards because the Italian tank was not ready in time for printing.

• @ FMG - Sounds good to me; it makes sense for unit types to vary among nations. You don’t have to rush to post the updated list if you’re not ready, although I for one am quite interested in seeing it. 8-)

• @i:

wait you wont plastic minorIC majorIC NB and AB what  would they look like?
    i think card board is good because you can put guys on it saves room.

If you want cardboard, then use the cardboard crap that WOTC has already provided.

• '10

@Imperious:

yes that makes alot of sence. The Soviets don’t need many naval units…just the minimum, but more land units.

I would think getting the FMG Italians for sale before AAE40 comes out should be a priority. The only Italian unit in AAE40 will be infantry. WOTC is actually moving backwards because the Italian tank was not ready in time for printing.

We are pushing the sculptors and the factory as hard as we can to get the Italians ready for release.

Problem is they are going into their “Holiday” for two weeks now…  We will release the Italians ASAP, hopefully that will fund the remainder for the project.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@Imperious:

yes that makes alot of sence. The Soviets don’t need many naval units…just the minimum, but more land units.

We are pushing the sculptors and the factory as hard as we can to get the Italians ready for release.

Problem is they are going into their “Holiday” for two weeks now…  We will release the Italians ASAP, hopefully that will fund the remainder for the project.

Excellent. Which country’s next after Italy?

@FieldMarshalGames:

@Imperious:

Any guess on price yet for those Italians? Ballpark?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m