1942 Second edition House Rules for a more interesting game.

• '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 Customizer

I’ve hosted 100 games now and play 39 40 41 42 games. So I’ve seen a lot of testing or playing or both.
    Like I may add in above NA chart for US fletcher destroyers with aa @1 bonus kill because they did come out when my game starts and also to counter Japan’s long lance torpedoes.
    You gotta play test !

• I love playtesting. My brothers hate playing anything but the original game, So, I have gotten used to playtesting alone and I enjoy it. I generally have to take notes to remember my changes though. By-the-way, if you have nay rules that you want playtested I would love to help. I play 1942.2 and occasionally revised edition, as well as Zombies and D-day.

• D day I use d8 dice. Gives allies better chance of winning and only use 1 set of cards not all 3.
    I got plenty of naval values and have tested many of them.
    Thanks

• Ok. That is a good idea with the d8. I have a D-day nut in my local group I should let him know about that.

• '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 Customizer

Ya but every thing is raised +1 across the whole game for AD
    So far Allies 3-2
    But should be 4-1. Axis had 1 tank in coast city. Allies Didn’t bring enough troops.
    It was nice had allies attack St. lo on T4 or 5
    Added a few pieces to setup. 3 extra paratroopers and a few tigers late on card and AD@5 I think M1 only. Moved 3 block houses off coast on upper left side of map and put in 2 more against big US beachhead and other one against other US beach head.
    This is the map I use.
    Better take d day discussion to correct thread from now on
    DA6E0A3F-2E5B-4517-B1B4-BDFC48594DD2.jpeg

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m