2020 Master Players List Version 3.0

• Good work jluna.
    Thank you for the time and effort to set this up.

• @jluna

Well that’s good to hear.

The Starcraft game I was refering to is a different one from the risk version.  It’s far more complex.

• '14 '13

Ben_D,

You’ve been added to the list.

FYI to everyone else who reads this post, every time I update the list, it will replace the one previously posted at the top of the thread. Current changes will look like this:

Version 2.0
    Version 2.0.1
    Version 2.0.2 and so on.

-jluna1273

• Customizer

jluna,

––Thanks for your “updating” of this list. It is a service that everyone can benefit from. I was just looking at all of the new entries to determine if there were any new players in my area.
    ----Although you’re located in Texas,…you’re quite a ways away from me & my ‘gang’ in the
    Longview, TX / Shreveport, LA area. Who knows, maybe we will one day have a war of our own. Speaking of which, I am really planning on making it up to the HBG Gaming Conventionnext year in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I would very much enjoy meeting and gaming with you there.
    ––And most importantly,…Thank you for your service to our country.

“Tall Paul”

• '14 '13

Tall Paul,

Thanks for your support. In September, I will have 21 years of service. I can’t see myself doing anything else, even though I know my time is winding down. Oh well, I’ll keep Soldiering on until they make me hang up my boots. I think I have one more deployment in me, even though my wife doesn’t like me saying that. The last one was a little rough.

As for the HBG Gaming Convention, I’m really hoping to make that. Right now, there is a 30% chance that I will jump on another deployment. If I’m here next May, my intent is to take my entire “crew” with me that weekend. If that “guy’s weekend” plays out, I’ll have six with me. They’ve already been given the Warning Order.

-jluna1273

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Well, if you are going to have my info in the list, may as well fix it. :P

Jennifer:  City = Westfield  State = Indiana  Games = A&A, AAR, AARe, AA50, AAG40

• '14 '13

@Cmdr:

Well, if you are going to have my info in the list, may as well fix it. :P

Jennifer:  City = Westfield  State = Indiana  Games = A&A, AAR, AARe, AA50, AAG40

As you wish, Cmdr. It is done.

• Mine name is Jasper
    Live in Netherlands,Limburg,Heerlen
    Games A&A,Classic,Revised,Aneversaty,Europa,Pacific

To bad not many dutch people in the list.
    Well i got 2 brothers and 4 freinds who play this board game aswel.
    Hope tath wil increase the number of dutch people ^^.

• '14 '13

@Jazzy:

Well i got 2 brothers and 4 freinds who play this board game aswel.
    Hope tath wil increase the number of dutch people ^^.

Jasper,

I will add you to the list, and if your brothers and friends aren’t part of this site, you should encourage them to join. I have learned so much since getting back on here. Its a pretty good community of players.

-Jaime

• My information is up to date, but thanks for getting this updated. Actually are you able to post a link in that excel sheet?

http://www.meetup.com/Rocky-Mountain-Axis-and-Allies-Meetup-Group/
    It’s my play group’s website and so it’d be nice for anyone looking for A&A players in Colorado.

I was a 35N and spent some time in the sand box, never had the dubious pleasure of going to Afghanistan.

• '14 '13

seththenewb,

Your link has been added. Feel free to suggest this link to the people in your group who are on this site. I will add them all.

-jluna1273

• Raw81
    Harrisburg PA
    AA original
    AA 1914
    AA 40 Europe/Pacific
    Other old Gamemaster series games

Thanks

• '14 '13

You have been added to the list, raw81.

• Name: Paul
    Games: A&A Global, A&A 1914, War of the Ring, Fortress America, all games similar
    Notes: N/A

• '14 '13

P-Unit,

You have been added to the list.

-jluna1273

• Uncrustable
    Central Ohio, USA
    Spring42, Anniversary, G40, 42 2nd ed, 1914

• '14 '13

@Uncrustable:

Uncrustable
    Central Ohio, USA
    Spring42, Anniversary, G40, 42 2nd ed, 1914

You are already on the list, my friend. If you were on Deaths Head 420 thread, then I added you here.

-jluna1273

• Customizer

Jluna,

––See if you can use some of your “Marine Mojo” to try and scare up a few A&A players in the
    NorthEast Texas / NorthWest Louisiana area for our gang (grin).

Oorah!

“Tall Paul”

• '14 '13

List updated 18 November 2013, and sorry to disappoint you Tall Paul, but I am ALL ARMY ALL THE TIME.   :-D

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Screen Name: John Brown
    Games: A&A  Board Games and Variants
    Own: A&A 50th Anniversary, and will have Global 1940 and Global 1939 Variant by this Christmas

Sorry, I had posted at the wrong thread. I am new to the forums and wanted to formerly introduce myself.

Thanks,

John Brown

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m