• @Vance:

On the Europe side, build UK infantry the first turn or two, and try to make Italy waste money in Africa.

Funny, with Italy I try to make UK waste money in Africa.  :lol:

• Tit for tat for sure.

• Ask for a large bid :)

• TripleA

I generally play with a 6 allies bid. try getting that out of him.

better yet, tell him you want to roll a dice + 2 ipc for extra units so if you roll a 1 you get an infantry at least.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Feed him junk food, and play the long game.  It won’t be long before that old bag of bones folds.

• TripleA

OH WOW THIS IS OOB.

ohohoohohoh

Here is what I recommend. g3 uk. j3 calcutta. uk as a whole should be gone.

Don’t fret usa makes lots of money and can liberate uk. but you got to buy lots of mech with russia if he goes sea lion so you can get +6 for each german spot you take. +6 MAD INCOME.

russia can get romania and some of the german stuff for MAD income.

very rarely did i see germany go for russia, they tended to lose going that way, because usa power slams japan with his income. while uk does italy stuff early on. like build stuff in union / deal with italy. once you get drops going it is funny.

just usa money was nuts was like 80+ at war. pacific was no problem, because you always made $20 more. and anzac made a decent amount 15 i think.

first objective is caroline then dutch islands or queensland to dutch or park in japan for convoy disruption.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Honestly.

Tell the old man OOB is unbalanced and outright BROKEN.  And that any axis and allies player who considers themselves elite is going to sit down and play the game the way LARRY HARRIS wants us to play it.

And that’s playing Alpha 3.9+[/u.]

Your old man is cheating by playing as OOB Axis IMO.

• TripleA

^^^^ I am traumatized by calcutta and uk both gone round 3.

on the bright side russia can fly in his starting air units on india if you position it right before the j3 take.

but the thing is that don’t do much.

• @Cow:

OH WOW THIS IS OOB.

ohohoohohoh

Here is what I recommend. g3 uk. j3 calcutta. uk as a whole should be gone.

Don’t fret usa makes lots of money and can liberate uk. but you got to buy lots of mech with russia if he goes sea lion so you can get +6 for each german spot you take. +6 MAD INCOME.

russia can get romania and some of the german stuff for MAD income.

very rarely did i see germany go for russia, they tended to lose going that way, because usa power slams japan with his income. while uk does italy stuff early on. like build stuff in union / deal with italy. once you get drops going it is funny.

just usa money was nuts was like 80+ at war. pacific was no problem, because you always made $20 more. and anzac made a decent amount 15 i think.

first objective is caroline then dutch islands or queensland to dutch or park in japan for convoy disruption.

I said were playing as the allies :P

• TripleA

buy mech, when uk goes, hold romania. you could try to “save calcutta” fly your air in there.

• Ok you guys are convincing :D, We called a vote and it turns out we will be playing Alpha +3.9!

• So how did it go? Did your dad like the new setup?

• @captain:

So how did it go? Did your dad like the new setup?

We havent played yet.

• I hope you worked well as a team, and got a victory on the deal. The hot dice made my 2 games fast and easy, It was about time too I was in a slump for a while.
      Tell us how it went for ya’ll win loose or draw.

• @suprise:

I hope you worked well as a team, and got a victory on the deal. The hot dice made my 2 games fast and easy, It was about time too I was in a slump for a while.
      Tell us how it went for ya’ll win loose or draw.

As ive said we havent played yet, Were planning all our stuff during study hall

• Heres our study hall corner!

downsized_0424021158 (1).jpg

• TripleA

Man if the old man ever finds out, this will be hilarious

• @Cow:

Man if the old man ever finds out, this will be hilarious

Yeah weve got 50+ Pages of plans lol

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m