• Sponsor

Thanks Krieghund for comming in a clarifying.

• @Lozmoid:

I can’t wait to buy the finalised reprinted versions of both AA40Europe and AA40Pacific if and when they eventually become available!

That’s sarcasm.  Right??

• I hope it can printed out easily I don’t plan on spending 160 bucks again for the same game.

• @Gamerman01:

@Lozmoid:

I can’t wait to buy the finalised reprinted versions of both AA40Europe and AA40Pacific if and when they eventually become available!

That’s sarcasm.  Right??

Why would that be sarcasm?  I am very much looking forward to the reprints being available.  I decided last summer I’d patiently wait for them, I’m not going to stop now!

• Simple.
    It would be sarcasm if you’ve already paid $160 for the 2 games and now you’re saying you “can’t wait” to shell out $160 again.  See now?

Wait, you didn’t even write that.  It was Lozmoid.  You don’t know what he meant either!  Just let Lozmoid say whether it was sarcasm or not!  :roll:

• As expensive as the Europe map is, to many people this may be exciting news.  I was fortunate enough to get one as a gift over the holiday, but I may look into buying the new versions just to add to my collection

• TripleA '12

lol Thanks guys, no sorry - that wasn’t meant to be sarcasm - I also held out on buying the original Pac40 and Eur40 in the hope that they would one day be reprinted with all the Errata/Rules/Map errors corrected. If that has been my own undoing, then too bad for me I guess.  :-)

• I hope they reprint them, there are 3 people in our group who would buy them. I would also buy one to save and use when my first one wears out

• Sponsor

Materials for custom made table $80
    Printed & laminated poster game board $140
    2 copys each of Europe & Pacific 1940 $240
    1 copy each of Europe & Pacific 1940 2nd edition $120

Playing Axis & Allies all weekend with your friends….

Priceless.

• Customizer

So when these new prints of Europe 1940 and Pacific 1940 come out, they will mainly be minor changes to the map and a re-writing of the rules to reflect the latest Alpha+3 setup, right? And perhaps the correct number of tac bombers for Japan and a correct battle strip in Pacific 1940.
    The rest of the games will basically be the same in regards to the pieces and other materials, right?  EG:  blue Soviet pieces for France and brown German pieces for Italy.
    You know, one thing that would be a big improvement is if they reprinted Pacific 1940 with the higher quality cardboard pieces, like control markers, factories, bases, of Europe 1940 rather than that thin flimsy stuff.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Playing Axis & Allies all weekend with your friends….  = $580

• Sponsor

@Gargantua:

Playing Axis & Allies all weekend with your friends….  = $580

• Beer

• @knp7765:

So when these new prints of Europe 1940 and Pacific 1940 come out, they will mainly be minor changes to the map and a re-writing of the rules to reflect the latest Alpha+3 setup, right? And perhaps the correct number of tac bombers for Japan and a correct battle strip in Pacific 1940.
    The rest of the games will basically be the same in regards to the pieces and other materials, right?  EG:  blue Soviet pieces for France and brown German pieces for Italy.
    You know, one thing that would be a big improvement is if they reprinted Pacific 1940 with the higher quality cardboard pieces, like control markers, factories, bases, of Europe 1940 rather than that thin flimsy stuff.

Flip the cardboard counters upside down and they become immensely easier to pick up with guy fingers.

• What changes to the board are going to be done?  I haven’t seen anything on Larry Harris’s site to suggest a change.  Unless you are talking about make the seazones the same color, making the convoy and kamakazi zones readable.  Stuff like that.

• Sponsor

Photo shop the base icons directly on to the map file, print it and laminate it…. It’s way better because those little cardboard bases are hell. Get spring 41 and paint half the factories red or black for majors, you will also be giving yourself extra units, chips and dice when you buy this cheaper game.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m