New Global Roundels and More - Which will you buy?

• Wait… hold on a second…

You would make alot more money if you did this:

Make basic roundels for WW1: Germany, Austrian Hungary, Ottoman, Italy, Imperial Russia, UK , France , USA, Bulgaria, Serbia, Spain, Belgium

Make Roundels for Civil War: Confederate and Union, plus a few for Mexico

Make Napoleonic Roundels: use 1805 as a reference.

Now you will generate alot more sales from normal wargamers who don’t have anything for this.

The WW2 ones your making are way overboard. You only need like top 12 at most for these. Only 3 people will actually use some of these proposed roundels: You, Flashman, and probably another sheet that you buy.

• I would love to see not only roundels for WWI, but also plastic units too, if you could find them.

• @tacarlyle:

I would love to see not only roundels for WWI, but also plastic units too, if you could find them.

He sells AA pieces individually at his site.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

I agree IL, there are always the want list and I cannot do them all.
    I do Plan to expand roundels to other areas especially WW1, civil war and Napoleonic would be nice. You always have good ideas IL and I always appreciate your input.

• Customizer

@coachofmany:

Neutral Roundels for Global.
    The sheets will be of 20 roundels so:

I will need 2 sheets to caover the Neutrals, I can make a roundel for each standing army neutral country and some pro axis and pro allies roundels.

6 Mongolia, 1 chili, 1 Argentina, 1 Brazil, 1 Portugal, 1 spain, 1 switzerland, 1 mozambique, 1 angola, 1 saudi arabia, 3 persia, 1 afgaistan, 1 greece, 1 yugoslavia,
    1 bulgaria, 1 sweden, 1 finland, 1 turkey, 1 crete, 1 iraq, 5 pro allies, 4 pro axis = 36

Is this correct?

Don’t forget that in WWII Angola, Mozambique, and Portuguese Guinea were all part of Portugal’s empire. That means that Portugal needs 4 roundels.

Rio De Oro was part of Spain’s empire so Spain needs 2 roundels.

I also don’t understand why you wouldn’t make roundels for countries with no standing armies if you were going to make the rest of the nations. Seems a bit incomplete to me.

I personally think it makes the most sense to have 2 neutral sets. One set would have nation specific roundels for each neutral no matter how small. The other could have roundels for only Pro Allied, Pro Axis, and Strict Neutral.

Just my two cents.

• The only new roundel we need is the Union Jack, since I am getting pretty tired of mixing UK Europe income with UK Pacific income, man.

• coachofmany,

need some more OOB Italy Roundels  :|

@Dark_Destroyer:

coachofmany,

need some more OOB Italy Roundels   :|

I will have some, as well as corrected and facist Italian roundels.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

What about pieces for NB, AB, Minor and Major Factories?  These would be bad-as$

And if you magnetized an IPC recording chart 1 - 110, that possibly could be a stand alone flip up, with magnetized roundels aswell, that would be a very cool piece of kit.

• @Slacker:

Any chance you can produce these aircraft markers from A&A 2004?

I ordered a set of these from the website along with some other goodies and got them in 2 days. Great service. I ordered some more things the day after the first order and should get them tomorrow or the next day. I can’t wait. I will probably order some pieces for AA42 next week. I love the website and as soon as the damage markers are ready for pre-order I will be buying 2 or 3 sets of those as well for AA42 and AAG40.

• Hmmm, everytime I try to order something it tells me “out of stock”.  It ships Feb. 28th… something wrong with the site?  :?

@Dark_Destroyer:

Hmmm, everytime I try to order something it tells me “out of stock”.  It ships Feb. 28th… something wrong with the site?   :?

Roundels are not in stock yet, 3 weeks!

• For the previous talk of supply tokens, I would get those

• @coachofmany:

@Dark_Destroyer:

Hmmm, everytime I try to order something it tells me “out of stock”.  It ships Feb. 28th… something wrong with the site?   :?

Roundels are not in stock yet, 3 weeks!

Ah.  So “shipping” actually means “done printing”? lol  It makes sense to place orders first, than print what’s needed on the 28th, how I took it.  Or are you saying they’ll be ready to order a week before they ship?  :?

I means I plan on shipping them Feb 28 with the information I have received from my printer. Yes, he told me the 21st, but because of things that come up , I gave myself a week . I do not want to take anybody’s money until I have them in hand. Already, we have had a huge snow blizzard these past few days and it has shut Tulsa down, I have packages piling up ready to ship, but post office has been closed. I do have " coming soon" on the website in hopes to let everyone know what to expect. I hope I can deliver the items on time , without holding your money and if I get them earlier than what was promised, I will certainly put them up for sale. I appreciate everyones enthusiasm.

• No Fascist Roundels  :cry:

@Noll:

No Fascist Roundels  :cry:

There will be Italian facets roundels.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Swastika Roundels!

@Gargantua:

Swastika Roundels!

Not this time.

• awww  :-(