New Global Roundels and More - Which will you buy?

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

(Modified Poll for Clarification)
    Please revote , trying to home in on your wants and needs.
    OOB = Out of Box

Historical Board gaming just finished with the Production Certificates and now moving on to Roundels.
    They are at the printer, I am just polling to finalize quantities of interest to.

They will be sold as a sheet of 20 Roundels (Retail $4.95, as thick as the Europe 40 Roundels

Commonwealth - ANZAC, S. Africa, Canada, Union Jack
    Axis Minors - Finland, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Thailand
    Allies Minor - China, Communist China, Poland, Dutch
    Nato/Warsaw - 10 each of Nato and Warsaw
    Commonwealth 2 - Canada (Bulls eye), UK South East Command, Australia (Bulls eye)
    France - (10) France (OOB) / (10) Vichy France
    Neutrals - (one each of the Neutrals in Global)
    Italy - (10) Corrected Italian, (10) Facist
    Italy (20) Facist Italy
    Italy (20) Corrected outer and inner color (No longer Iranian Roundel)
    Vichy France / Free French
    France (OOB)

Please comment of some you would buy by themselves or some on a sheet not at all.
    Thanks

• Any chance you’ll carry AA guns anytime soon? I need a few more of those.

BTW testimonial from a customer here - I ordered the IPCs from this site, they shipped super fast and the IPCs are perfect. Thanks a lot, coachofmany.

@Slacker:

Any chance you’ll carry AA guns anytime soon? I need a few more of those.

BTW testimonial from a customer here - I ordered the IPCs from this site, they shipped super fast and the IPCs are perfect. Thanks a lot, coachofmany.

I should have some next week.

• Whats the web address

• I would like the United States 1942 on center roundel.

• Any chance you can produce these aircraft markers from A&A 2004?

If there is enough interest.
    What about supply tokens?

• @coachofmany:

I bet there would be some interest, that’s one of many things the new games don’t have that the hardcore players like.

Regarding supply tokens: what are they used for?

• Customizer

I wouldn’t mind having research tokens. I currently use my AA50 for global. Tech is better when research tokens were allowed IMHO.

• Customizer

Here’s my vote:
    Commonwealth – It would be cool to see roundels for nations of the British Empire.  I noticed ANZAC was included in this one.  Will it be the same as in Pacific 1940?
    Axis Minors
    Allied Minors
    NATO/Warsaw Pact – A great way to expand Axis & Allies into the Cold War era.
    Neutrals – Love to see the neutral countries roundels.
    Italy (Facist) – Would this be that Roman symbol that is on their aircraft wings?
    Vichy France/Free French – these might be a cool way to expand France’s involvement in the game past Round 1.

As for the Italian roundels, I really prefer the OOB roundels with the green border.  I know that it has been stated that is actually an Iranian roundel and the “correct” roundel for Italy has a red border.  They used that one on some of the A&A miniature stat cards, either Task Force or Flank Speed.  I just don’t care for them.  I like the roundel with the green border better.  Plus, if you use the red bordered roundels, they will look too much like the French OOB roundels.

• Customizer

@Slacker:

@coachofmany:

I bet there would be some interest, that’s one of many things the new games don’t have that the hardcore players like.

Regarding supply tokens: what are they used for?

Supply tokens are used in the smaller level games Guadalcanal and Battle of the Bulge.  In those games, you have to use supply tokens to move your troops and attack.

• @knp7765:

As for the Italian roundels, I really prefer the OOB roundels with the green border.  I know that it has been stated that is actually an Iranian roundel and the “correct” roundel for Italy has a red border.  They used that one on some of the A&A miniature stat cards, either Task Force or Flank Speed.  I just don’t care for them.  I like the roundel with the green border better.  Plus, if you use the red bordered roundels, they will look too much like the French OOB roundels.

I believe the correct roundels for Fascist Italy circa 1939-1943 is the following…

This roundel would not be mistaken for any other country in the box.

Yes, i am using that Italian Facist Roundel, there will be a set of 20.

I guess I should of added WW1 Roundels too.
    Anybody have some pics of which ones are needed?

• Here is the link for EVERY roundel.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Roundel

• Wow!! Great site:

you need:

tech token from AA50
    airbases from guadacanal or airbase piece
    naval base piece
    flight marker roundrel (mentioned already)
    neutral soldier piece

all of these would be in high demand for Global 1940

Get them- I’ll buy :-)

• I’d be interested in:

-Minor axis (Finland, Romania, Manchukuo)
    -Minor allies (Netherlands)
    -British empire (mainly Canada, S Africa, India)
    -Spain (republican/Francoist)
    -Axis Italy (fasces)
    -Vichy France/Free French (Croix de Lorraine)
    -flight (range) markers
    -tech tokens
    -improved shipyard/airbase markers

Neutral Roundels for Global.
    The sheets will be of 20 roundels so:

I will need 2 sheets to caover the Neutrals, I can make a roundel for each standing army neutral country and some pro axis and pro allies roundels.

6 Mongolia, 1 chili, 1 Argentina, 1 Brazil, 1 Portugal, 1 spain, 1 switzerland, 1 mozambique, 1 angola, 1 saudi arabia, 3 persia, 1 afgaistan, 1 greece, 1 yugoslavia,
    1 bulgaria, 1 sweden, 1 finland, 1 turkey, 1 crete, 1 iraq, 5 pro allies, 4 pro axis = 36

Is this correct?

Any ideas for a Warsaw Roundel? Nato is pretty easy.

• No flag existed for the Warsaw Pact. Your best bet may be to use the COMECON flag

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m