2011 Find League Opponents Here

• '10

@DarthMaximus:

@Battlingmaxo:

'41 or '42 / tech or no tech / bids to be discussed are I’m not sure they are necessary.

I need to get back into things. 
    I’m up for a '41, NO-tech, you can pick your side if you want.

Sounds good. I suspect you don’t need a bid.

@Battlingmaxo:

@DarthMaximus:

@Battlingmaxo:

'41 or '42 / tech or no tech / bids to be discussed are I’m not sure they are necessary.

I need to get back into things. 
    I’m up for a '41, NO-tech, you can pick your side if you want.

Sounds good. I suspect you don’t need a bid.

Yeah, we can play this one straight up.  I haven’t played in a couple months so I might as well start with a regular game.
    If you’re going to be the Axis then you can start whenever you’re ready.

• '10

I have no burning desire either way. If you want the allies I’ll start the thread and PM the link.

• '16 '15 '10

I’m interested in some competitive play, preferably 42.  I won’t take Allies for less than 9, so you can have em for 8, or we can set the bid at 9 and roll for sides.  No tech.  LL preferred, but dice is ok.

Strongly prefer TripleA pbem because of time-saving concerns but I can use Battlemap on my comp now.  The format will take some growing pains for me and I’d prefer minimal required typing. I’d note that if seeing a clear game history is a priority then it’s really much simpler to use TripleA.  But either way, I’ll take a 42 through Battlemap if that format is strongly preferred.

I’ll do a nt league 41 through TripleA as well, but similarly my opening bid is 9.

@Zhukov44:

LL preferred, but dice is ok.

For league purposes use dice.

• Looking for an AA50-41 Tech game roll for sides, normally I am a weekend poster.

• Looking for a 3 game series, preferably vs someone I haven’t played yet who can post withing 1-2 days. Standard stuff like +NO -TECH, no optionals, dice for sides on first game, and the loser chooses sides for next game with same parameters.

• @hobo:

Looking for a 3 game series, preferably vs someone I haven’t played yet who can post withing 1-2 days. Standard stuff like +NO -TECH, no optionals, dice for sides on first game, and the loser chooses sides for next game with same parameters.

bidding?

• Looking for a game of '41 as well as '42. Prefers to play with NO’s, without tech and rolling for sides. But the later two are negotiable. :-)

• i will take you up on all the above mistergreen, but tech on would be fun :) (have 0 experience with aa42 though)

• Great Pin!

Including the two games I’m currently playing I’ve played '42 three times…
    While I prefer no tech I’m easy, let’s play with tech :-)

Rolling sides:

Mistergreen vs Pin '41
    1=I’m axis.
    2=You are.
    DiceRolling 1d2:
    (2)

Mistergreen vs Pin '42
    1=I’m axis.
    2=You are.
    DiceRolling 1d2:
    (2)

May I suggest whomever gets axis starts the game tread and PM a link. Gl hf.

• 2007 AAR League

I’m looking for a game. 1941.  No tech. I’ll bid 3 for the Allies.

I’d prefer to use aBattlemap.

• Ak, I’ll take you up on your offer. You still game for a game? Let me know when you want to start.

• Looking for games using ABattlemap.

+NOs +Tech

AA50-41 Roll for sides.

AA50-42 Bid using Frood.

Note IF I have never played a League game against you I would be willing to play -Tech, as there are some players I have never played that are no tech only.

• I’m looking to pick up one more: '41, +NO’s, tech negotiable, bid using Frood

BTW, a44bigdog, I would take you up on your offer, but I know that you’re a weekend poster.  I work Saturdays and can’t always post regularly on weekends.

• I don’t have a lot of time but I think I can start up a game.  It will have to be at a casual pace:  I definitely can’t guarantee posting every day.  I really can’t start playing until tomorrow (tues) but I wanted to get this out to find an opponent.  I haven’t played at all in probably 2 months and haven’t started more than a few games at all in the last 5-6 months so I’m very rusty.

I haven’t even looked at the 42 setup so I will only play 1941.  I prefer to play with tech enabled, but will play without it if that’s what it takes.

It looks like we’re now bidding for the allies?  I guess we would use frood to place blind bids?

Send a PM if you’re interested.

• Looking to join the league and start a game.
    Only interested in 1942.
    Tech on, but may be willing to go no tech
    I bid 6 for Allies, I guess (I have never bid before.  But I do think Axis has slight edge in '42)

• I’m looking to pick up a few games of '41.  I can post several times per day.  Looking for +NOs; -tech; roll for sides, choose, or bid.

• anchovy vs spiral architect

1=anchovy is Axis
    2=spiral architect is Axis
    DiceRolling 1d2:
    (2)

• @gamerman01:

Looking to join the league and start a game.
    Only interested in 1942.
    Tech on, but may be willing to go no tech
    I bid 6 for Allies, I guess (I have never bid before.  But I do think Axis has slight edge in '42)

OK, I have accepted 2 challenges, and don’t need more at this time.

Thanks.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m