• From the game box : Extra large 35’’ x 32’’ gameboard for a greater play expierience

expierience???

Sry if this was already mentionned, just dinnt saw it elsewhere.

Also are every box like this?

• Fire the proofreader.

• '10

@Kilukru:

From the game box : Extra large 35’’ x 32’’ gameboard for a greater play expierience

expierience???

Sry if this was already mentionned, just dinnt saw it elsewhere.

Also are every box like this?

Just checked….mine also…perhaps these are a rare lot…where did you get yours from ?

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

Same on mine.

Jeez this is worse than when I bought “Mechwarrior 4: Vengance”!

• I find a number of typos in the rules and on the box. In fact it has alot of typos. This has not happened before. What gives?

Some of the errors are repeated, making it seem that they are on purpose ( meaning thats how he learned to spell). Makes you wonder about WOTC… too many magic games ruins the mind.

That cheesy battleboard with no mech or tactical bombers… really disappointing. How cheap can you get?

The tokens should be double sided and thicker as well as the player aids and BB.

• My battle board lists Carriers with an attack of 1.

• OMG, What kind of crap did I order? I am not as excited as I was before.

• And don’t forget the setupcharts. Japan line 1, Artillery is misspelled.

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

I must admit, cut-and-pasting the 1942 battle-strip without updating it was pretty lazy.

I mean, no one actually uses it so they might as well have left it out. Maybe that makes it less of an issue.

It seems there were a few bonehead mistakes made with this one. I am certainly no complainer when it comes to AA games, but including 8 extra fighters, 5 extra strategic bombers (beyond initial set up) and zero extra tac-bombers is a tiny bit of a cheese-off too.

I hope this means that they were just too busy perfecting the game balance or better yet, working on the the Europe 40…

• My rule book had several pages that appeared to have ink issues. I looked like all the words on the page were shaded at first, but then looked all smeared like something/someone yanked the page before it dried.  Overall, i have buyers remorse over how cheap the parts were compaired to the price.

• I am losing the excitement I once had.

• On the other hand, the map is A+ Both on look and quality. Let’s try and see the good side of thing, if the screwed what people use the less (battleboard) and did great on the most used one (map) I say they still made a good job.

Please tell me there’s no typo on the map!!

• They want save more money for them. They copy-pasted Revised and AA50 to do that hybrid called AA42 and also failed doing any testing both in AA42 and Pacific theater of AA50. They made AAP40 ICs and aa guns cardboard … cheap, cheap, cheap!

• something that just bugged me

in the picture of the game in progress at the beginning of the rulebook, there is a grand total of 0 dive bombers and fighters on the board

• Just noticed, the image of the battlestrip in the rulebook(p.7) is correct.

My new guess is this : all the poorly made stuff is because they rushed the game out to hit X-mas time and dinnt have the time to produce everything they wanted.

• @Kilukru:

Just noticed, the image of the battlestrip in the rulebook(p.7) is correct.

My new guess is this : all the poorly made stuff is because they rushed the game out to hit X-mas time and dinnt have the time to produce everything they wanted.

maybe they’ll do better with AAE40, and you can use AAE40 materials for both games.  Can’t really ask for more jap TBs or plastic factories, but hopefully they’ll at least update the battle board / production chart or offer quality pieces.  hey, maybe it’s all just a ploy to get everyone to buy AAE40 when it comes out!

• On page 11, the allied ships use a chinese symbol, but China dont have any ships.

The pic on the back of the box have an russian T34 tank in Australia, with gray color.

The Japanese Yamato battleship is now the shortest of all battleships. It should be the largest.

• The convoy zones are so invisible you need glasses to see them

• @Kilukru:

Just noticed, the image of the battlestrip in the rulebook(p.7) is correct.

My guess is that they only care about their card game.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m