Thanks for the great dividers. Here’s a picture of how mine turned out. I used standard 8 1/2" X 11" black colored card stock that i bought at walmart. They turned out quite well and feel just as sturdy as the AA50 box dividers. Since i used 8 1/2" X 11" paper I had to modify the template and glue three sections of two together instead of two sections of three. But its really just the same process as in the tutorial.
Below is a link of the modified modified design so you can print it out on 8 1/2" X 11" paper for those of you that dont have access to a A3 printer.
Please note that not all the Japanese pieces that come with the game are in this picture as i was setting up the board at the time i took this picture, but rest assured that they all fit quite well. I also have a few pieces from some other A&A games which i supplemented into AAP40 for astetic purposes. US, UK, & ANZAC have extra pieces in their box since i ordered an extra copy of AAP40.