• I am wondering if this would help balance the game. Make Japan have to take 7 victory cities. Then they would have to take pearl and Sidney. But keep the allies victory conditions the same. What do you guys think.

• I don’t know if it’ll help. Let’s say they take Sydney and also assume they took every mainland australian tt. Then, they would make 93 ipcs to the US’s 55. No need to continue the game

If they take Hawaii, they make 84 ipcs to the US’s 54 and ANZAC’s 15. No need to continue there either, when they have a 15 ipc lead

• @calvinhobbesliker:

I don’t know if it’ll help. Let’s say they take Sydney and also assume they took every mainland australian tt. Then, they would make 93 ipcs to the US’s 55. No need to continue the game

If they take Hawaii, they make 84 ipcs to the US’s 54 and ANZAC’s 15. No need to continue there either, when they have a 15 ipc lead

The most popular strategy I’ve seen involves a major complex in malaya and then pulling your navy onto Australia. Wouldn’t this give lots of time to attack japan with your navy and fortify Hawaii

• @finnman:

@calvinhobbesliker:

I don’t know if it’ll help. Let’s say they take Sydney and also assume they took every mainland australian tt. Then, they would make 93 ipcs to the US’s 55. No need to continue the game

The most popular strategy I’ve seen involves a major complex in malaya and then pulling your navy onto Australia. Wouldn’t this give lots of time to attack japan with your navy and fortify Hawaii

Yeah, that’s kaufschick’s strat and why he think it’s broken. I’m not sure how he deals with threats to Z6 when his entire fleet is at Singapore. i guess he thinks they can Delay until Sydney falls

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m