The Official "Looking for AA50 Opponents" Thread

• I’m looking for an opponent for an '41 AA50 game (NO’s and Tech). This will be my first forum game so I appologize in advance if I make any newbie mistakes. I’ve read over many of the games on the board to familiarize myself with the etiquette/procedure of forum play and have ABattleMap ready to go.

As far as actual AA50 play… I have plenty of games under my belt, just no forum play yet ;)

PM me if interested.

• Sent PM to Umgar.

• Looking for an 41 game with NO’s and Techs too. I never played a forum game and I’m pretty sure, I don’t know all the abbrevitions yet :)

I played AA50 only one time and Axis and Allies classic last time before 10 years (at least). No Revised Version experience as well, so I have to call me a noob, but everbody has to start sometime :)

PM me if someone is interested …

• @Philippe:

Looking for an 41 game with NO’s and Techs too. I never played a forum game and I’m pretty sure, I don’t know all the abbrevitions yet :)

I played AA50 only one time and Axis and Allies classic last time before 10 years (at least). No Revised Version experience as well, so I have to call me a noob, but everbody has to start sometime :)

PM me if someone is interested …

PM sent.

• I’m looking to join a 6 player 1941 or 1942 AA50 game with NOs and Tech.  This would be my first time playing online and using abattlemap (which is why I don’t want a 1 on 1 yet).

Have the real game at home.

I’ll be any country.  Let me know if you are starting a game up.  Thanks!

• looking for a 41 game with no’s happy to play tech or no thech.

expereinced players prefer.

i won the last tourney i played

i am also selling a signed unopened copy of axis and allies revised signed by larry harris.

If anyone is interested pm me approx 300$ aus. about 200 us

• How about a multi AA50 1941 game, NOs and techs?

All interested please PM me.  We’ll start and thread to get our teams together and use it for the game afterward.

:-D

• @bongaroo:

How about a multi AA50 1941 game, NOs and techs?

All interested please PM me.  We’ll start and thread to get our teams together and use it for the game afterward.

PM sent.

• Awesome!  Need a few more for a multi game, PM if interested.

• @bongaroo:

Awesome!  Need a few more for a multi game, PM if interested.

I would like to join; PM sent.

:-)

• I’ll jump in on that, PM sent

• I still want to play an advanced player 1941 dice and NO

happy to play axis or allies

• @bongaroo:

count me in if there are space’s left

• @d142:

@bongaroo:

count me in if there are space’s left

You would be the last needed.  I sent you a PM with a link to the game thread.  We’re deciding teams and will be ready to start shortly.

• I’ll take an AA50 game of my opponent’s preference.

• Just discovered how to play via forum. Anyone willing to try a aa50 game? any side, any rules, have experience on the actual game board.
    Thanks!

• '10

Looking to start a new 6 player game. AA 50 '41 with NOs. Tech is optional (we can vote on it). My brother wants to play, so I have one already. PM me and/or post if you want in.

• '10

OK, we got 4 so far. Italy is taken. Need 2 more. Message me if interested.

• '10

OK, we got a full game. Thanks guys

• Looking to start a 5 or 6 player game (AA 50 1941 with NOs, without tech, public dice server, TripleA + email required). A friend of mine wants to play, so I have one already. Neither of us is an A&A / PBEM expert so we’re mostly looking for non-top notch players.

PM me if you want in.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m