AA50 Map that I've been working on. Could someone check it for me?

• You got a good memorie, I will wait 8 houers and give you one more + karma.

BTW that map was ruined by the stupid railroads I cut in. And I did’nt change anything on the map, just paintet mountains in Norway, Spain, Turkey, Iran, Caucasus and Italy, and snow in Finland, Karelia and Archangelsk, and forest in Russia

• I like the railroads. They didn’t detract from anything because you drew them correctly for a map.

Only very few issues on the sea zones looked kinda strange if your counting movement by distance

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '15 '14

Man, I used to know a guy who had a great link to some stock topography graphics. I don’t remember if they had anything for forests, but there were definitely things for mountains, tundra, desert etc.

I just tried to search for is on the tripleA boards, but I can’t seem to find anything over there since we switched Geeklog. I’ll dig around though and see if I come up with anything. I know way back when, logan wrote a simple Photoshop tutorial on how to do mountains and rivers with relief layers, but again I can’t find it with the search function. I’ll try to send an email to Felix to see if he remembers where the link is, or if he can figure what’s up with the search.

• Great , black_elk, I’ll start giving you + karma’s, soon you will be a legend

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m