• post to kill spam

Kill that Spam, make it gone, lol

• Customizer

any plan to make this on triplea DH?
    i know you know how…. you made that ffa map…

I spoke with you on that subject a few years ago, and you said you needed a 3 color map, and i do not have any map making skills to speak of when it comes to AAA.

I would love to have this map on AAA, but it does need alittle more tweaking. After another few years of playing on the map, we(my group of players) have found a fatal flaw and it needs to be addressed, otherwise UK will always fall on rd 2 every game, if played right by Germany.

• Ya, I would also love to see this and or 1939 on AAA aswell.

• Great game, thanks for giving me another build project.  My wife hate me right now.

• @Deaths:

I spoke with you on that subject a few years ago, and you said you needed a 3 color map, and i do not have any map making skills to speak of when it comes to AAA.

I would love to have this map on AAA, but it does need a little more tweaking. After another few years of playing on the map, we(my group of players) have found a fatal flaw and it needs to be addressed, otherwise UK will always fall on rd 2 every game, if played right by Germany.

I haven’t heard what details of the UK fall problem but I assume it due to the German have too many places to land onto the UK and UK has too many sea zones around to setup a good home defense… maybe make sz15&16 just one seazone or put in some kind of canal rules like found in AA50 Kremlin… need to own both sides Denmark and Norway at the beginning of your turn to pass through… just some idea’s.

The Issue is Germany’s ability to build Ships in the English channel.
    If Germany focus’s its efforts on a combined arms sea lion with repeated assaults Uk Will fall on rd 2 with good german dice or rd 3 if Ge dice average.

Well played again last weekend.
    Axis victory….Allied player surrendered…after 13 hrs lol.
    game was far from over… Russia was close to being on the ropes.

we played w 2 national advantages ea.
    Russia had noble industry and salvage
    Germany had Wolf packs and U boat intervention
    Uk had Sub Hunters and joint strike
    Japan had kamikazes and kaiten torps
    Usa had island bases, and Flying Fortresses
    Italy had Bravado Inf. And Germanic Influence

Usa got the only tech of the game of long range aircraft

German players focus was 80-20 for most of the game vs Russia.
    Although Germany did focus 2 buy phases solely on Naval power.
    At quitting time Germany hosted a 3 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 BB, 7 DD, 3 TRNY, 11 sub Fleet along w about 10 land based fighters,  2 tac bombers, 3 strategic bombers.

Uk used its joint strike almost to perfection… They wiped out 2/3rds of japans total naval and naval air power, sizeable landings in Europe,Africa, and a major India thrust w. China in support.

Axis land based airpower eventually crushed indias uprising, the Luftwaffe pushed the French invasion back to the beaches and Italian Armour and air pushed them off the mainland. Although losing a chunk of Africa in the process.  America had a nice convoy going back  and forth between Washington and morrocco.

Overall a fun game…

• @Deaths:

Industrial complexes can produce = to their IPC level of that territory
                                                   Capitols may produce 2x IPC value

I haven’t played this map yet but my question is with the industrial complexes in the capitols you said may produce 2x IPC value. Do you mean 2 more unites or if the capital value is 8 you can put 16? And can you post a link for the rules or can i use any AAA rules we the player agree to play with

capitols may produce x2 of their respective capitols ipc value of that territory, all other territories production is = to ipc value

Updated map version on the way, and yes cruisers, Mech inf, Tactical bombers will be part of set up charts

• Glad to see ya around again. :-D

O I never left, just been quite

And Yes it WILL be a FREE Download for everyone.

If it gets copied again and sold by a 3rd party again, (HBG) I WILL sue you for royalties. And yes I do have a lawyer.
    It will be copyrighted, A mistake I will not make again.

• @Deaths:

Updated map version on the way, and yes cruisers, Mech inf, Tactical bombers will be part of set up charts

This is what i’m talking about.

• Is anybody out there still playing this game ? Will be getting map printed and setting up this week.                                                                                                                    Have a few players to play it.                                                                                           
    Also will have the General’s Fortress Player’s look at too to see if they want to play it.

• Well well looks like every body took map and went there ways. Great map for G40. Will be playing on this map instead the AA G40 map. I rather play on 4 x 8 vinyl maps.

Deaths Heads should of been  :-( compensated  :-( for designing this map first. IMO.

• Pics of new 2’ x 3’ magnetic boards coming soon.

• :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m