I Will Never Grow Up becomes the exclusive distributor of FMG Product

• '16

Do you have Grey German Combat Dice?
    I am considering getting another full Combat Dice set.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

@Young:

Would there be a statute of limitations on unfulfilled orders?… I’ve talked to some gamers that have paid for products almost a year ago and are still waiting for them.

Once we’ve shipped out all of the outstanding orders that have been forwarded to us, we will work on a way to help out those who’s orders have (or should have) shipped and did not receive them.

That’s a much tougher one to deal with on our end but we’ll figure something out.

Once we work out buying from you here at HBG. I will ship any orders still required to fill from backorders of FMG for free to U.S. residents.
    Just send me the product in bulk along with my order (after we decide on what it is) if you think it will save you some money.

• @ch0senfktard:

A limited number of sets, yes - add a note in the comments/instructions that you want grey and I’ll swap the black ones out for you if you’re getting a full set.

• As of today, ALL FMG orders (that we have received or are aware of) have been shipped out, along with all IWNGU orders sent in by noon today (eastern time).

Hopefully all of these orders arrive before the holidays. If you are looking to order for the holidays, unfortunately that deadline has now passed.

We will continue to pack and ship any orders that come in and we will continue to pick up more stock as we go (I just packed up the last of the black Germany dice that we have in stock, so I will need to get more of those for sure).

We generally ship 1-2 times per week depending on volume of orders.

Thank you for your support!

• Is there anyway to get the combat dice with rounded corners ?

• @SS:

Is there anyway to get the combat dice with rounded corners ?

They have to be ordered 10,000 dice at a time from the manufacturer is my understanding, so it’s unlikely.

• @IWillNeverGrowUp:

As of today, ALL FMG orders (that we have received or are aware of) have been shipped out, along with all IWNGU orders sent in by noon today (eastern time).

Hopefully all of these orders arrive before the holidays. If you are looking to order for the holidays, unfortunately that deadline has now passed.

We will continue to pack and ship any orders that come in and we will continue to pick up more stock as we go (I just packed up the last of the black Germany dice that we have in stock, so I will need to get more of those for sure).

Wow, what great news. Thank you so much for your efforts in shipping out the outstanding FMG orders. I hope mine from Oct 12th is in that group of shipped orders.

Thank you again!

• '22

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

@SS:

They have to be ordered 10,000 dice at a time from the manufacturer is my understanding, so it’s unlikely.

I never did understand, why they did not always make dice with rounded corners in the first place!!!. All my my dice,in all the A&A games I have,are replaced,with rounded corners dice.
    The square ones suck big time!. :-( :-(

• I wouldn’t say the dice suck. They are sharp and bold looking dies. Great design but they  just don’t roll that good.
    I saw and used them once in a game and the 6’s seemed to come up a lot and not much roll from a dice tower.
    I should of bought tech die all the time !  :-D

I’d  buy 2 sets for each country if the corners were rounded. Lets see thats 14 orders = 1667 orders to go  :-D :-D :-D :-D

• '17 '16

Folks can nit-pick all they want… I am just glad the long-standing problems with FMG and getting some of the very popular items they sold (kinda-sorta almost exclusively) are now (apparently) finally solved.

This is a GOOD THING for the A&A community no matter how you look at it.

• @GoekaWar:

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

@SS:

I never did understand, why they did not always make dice with rounded corners in the first place!!!. All my my dice,in all the A&A games I have,are replaced,with rounded corners dice.
    The square ones suck big time!. :-( :-(

To match the OOB dice would be my assumption. Also, most games in my collection (of 160ish games) that come with dice have squared dice, not rounded … so there’s that too.

And tbh, peoples preferences differ. I prefer the squared corners over rounded ones myself, but not to the point that I’m anti-round-corners, if you know what i mean. lol.

• @Defcon5:

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

As of today, ALL FMG orders (that we have received or are aware of) have been shipped out, along with all IWNGU orders sent in by noon today (eastern time).

Wow, what great news. Thank you so much for your efforts in shipping out the outstanding FMG orders. I hope mine from Oct 12th is in that group of shipped orders.

Thank you again!

As said, we have shipped out all outstanding orders that we are aware of. It is of course entirely possible there are some missing.

At this point, if there are any orders that are not received by the end of the month (overseas orders notwithstanding as they always seem to take longer), we’ll deal with them on a case by case basis (PM sent your way Defcon5)

• Sponsor

Rounded cornered dice (or loaded dice) are limited in the manufacturing sector for customization. However, I believe the industry is more favourable towards the A&A oob die as seen in popular games like Fantasy Flight Games “Star Wars Rebellion”, although it is still difficult to find a manufacturer for customizing the most popular die… very odd.

• '16

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

@ch0senfktard:

A limited number of sets, yes - add a note in the comments/instructions that you want grey and I’ll swap the black ones out for you if you’re getting a full set.

Aw, ya’ll sent me black dice despite the note anyway :
    Should have seen it coming and add separate dice to my order as a precaution… oh well I guess.

• @ch0senfktard:

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

@ch0senfktard:

Aw, ya’ll sent me black dice despite the note anyway :
    Should have seen it coming and add separate dice to my order as a precaution… oh well I guess.

Resolved. Sorry about that!

• Happy Holidays everyone!

Enjoy some time with family and friends over the holidays! We’re back to work on Wednesday.

I just checked tracking on all packages sent via UPS and all but one have been marked as delivered! Canada Post/Overseas packages will likely arrive next week if they havn’t already.

If you are in North America and have not received your order yet, send us a message and we’ll look into it.
    If you are outside of North America, give it to the end of next week before messaging us about your order.

Thanks everyone!

PS : Boxing Week sale starts on the 26th and runs through the 31st!
    www.iwillnevergrowup.com/shop

James
    I Will Never Grow Up Games
    Toronto, ON, Canada

• '16

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

I just got the dice yesterday, so I’d like to say: Thank you!
    Ya even threw in a free pack of Canada dice!

Even though they’ll probably have to wait a long time before I have a game that adequately represents Canada, that is freaking awesome.
    Thanks again.

• @ch0senfktard:

@IWillNeverGrowUp:

I just got the dice yesterday, so I’d like to say: Thank you!
    Ya even threw in a free pack of Canada dice!

Even though they’ll probably have to wait a long time before I have a game that adequately represents Canada, that is freaking awesome.
    Thanks again.

You’re very welcome! I’m amazed they got there so fast through regular mail! Merry Christmas!

• We have had a lot of international shipping queries as we had only provided US and Canadian shipping options on our web store.

I am happy to announce we now have Australia, United Kingdom and European shipping options available now, with no custom invoicing required!

• '17 '16

I know the following:

1. HBG is now the official “Gold Sponsor” of A&A.org and they have new banners on the site

2. FMG products are now being sold/shipped by IWNGU

3. FMG banner adds have shrunk (as a result of #1 above I assume), but are still on the site

Question, given the admitted customer service and shipping issues with FMG (and damaged name-brand), and the new takeover of IWNGU as the new shipper and customer service for FMG with the established great reputation they have (unsullied), why are there still banner adds for FMG on A&A.org and/or shouldn’t there be some banner adds for IWNGU instead?  Is FMG still running a website for sales and service, or has IWNGU taken over everything, and if so, shouldn’t they have their banners instead of FMG on this site?

Just curious.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m