• @JustLuthor Hello.
    In theory, the Republic of Ireland was neutral… as neutral as the Franco’s Spain. Ireland sent down axis pilots to the Breton authorities, issued reports on activity of u-boats and climatological reports, assisted aerodromes, and allowed several volunteers to serve in the English army.

The decision to keep Ireland as pro-allies is for balance purposes, as it has an activable army and a production value of one. We transformed Persia (Iran) in pro axis, and increased its army in 3, and its production in 3, we know that in real life was “neural”, friendly to hitler, and was invaded by the USSR and UK. We have 2 national objectives, one from Russia and the vanilla from the axis, so for historical reasons and for balance it becomes pro-axis.

Ecuador received military aid from the USA and allowed the construction of aerodromes, as far as we know, I declare the war on the axis before Peru, in 1943.

We could transform several countries in neutral strictures, but until we create a rule or mechanics more playable, than the infamous rule introduced in Alpha 3 by Mr. Larry for strict neutrals, we will leave things that way.

However, all criticism or subjections are taken into account with apreciación, we will see what we can do in the future.

The maxims of our rules / modification are: 1. Balance and playability 2 Scale 3 Additions easy to create at home or cheap to buy 4 Historical realism. A different order would make the game playable or at least more unbalanced.

• We are testing the recent modifications, and some small additions.
    62013172_2321112904819777_7078951696969236480_o.jpg
    We find miniatures of oil derricks and oil rigs, they are in a board game, a monopoly copy, it is produced in Costa Rica (Petrodolares, costs $ 14) and in Brazil (Petropolis $ 35), being brazilian miniature’s the best quality.
    62170803_2321115061486228_2663350928677011456_n.jpg
    This are the made in Costa Rica oil derricks.

• We continue to test the rules, so far the game has been an interesting challenge. Soon we will be publishing the changes, and a text document, with all the rules tested so far.
    Advances:
    -Changes in costs: the naval and air facilities will cost 10. The minor industrial complex increases to 15.
    -Small changes in the value of some neutral territories.
    -Bonus units, for axis and allies, by taking and conserving areas.

Still to be implemented:
    -Influence system for strict neutrals. Great ideas and suggestions from the community, encourage us to adopt a basic system of influence of strict neutrals, and be able to make them an active part of the game.
    The system will be d6, with countries that could be influenced by both teams, and exlusive countries for one o another, also the option to mobilize them immediately.
    -The neutrals can reinforce their armies every 2 turns.
    -The extention of the Himalayas, SiredBlood’s original idea, is an idea that will be adopted, since not only is it historical, but it also increases the valance and makes the Mongolian rule more relevant.

• @Valladares
    Video of our 5° Play test: Axis Win in 8 Round (July - December 1943).

https://youtu.be/z4sQcp3u66o

Axis: Luis Valladares
    IMG_20190622_173934.jpg
    Allies: Joseph Sandi
    IMG_20190622_150231.jpg
    Referee: Rogelio Sibaja
    62480811_2321112884819779_2184191758521335808_o.jpg .

Modifications:
    Start modification for Italy.
    New values for territories.
    New values for buildings.
    New rules for antiaircraft artillery.
    Bonus units wen taking and preserving some territories.
    When a capital of the axis is taken, the victory cities that country controls do not count for win.
    And more…

Still to be implemented and tested:
    -Influence system for strict neutrals.
    -The neutrals reinforce their armies every 2 turns.
    -The extensión of the Himalayas.
    -New convoy zones
    -Mechanic of Occupation - sabotage and appearance of partisans.

• @Valladares Hello we have upgrade the SU Objetive.
    4. New National Objectives:
    Russia: Theme: “Western Worker’s military aid”. When Soviet Union is at war, during the end of SU turn roll a die for US, UK E and UK P, 1 = 2 I. P. C.,2 = Mechanized Infantry, 3 =Anti-Aircraft Artillery, 4 = Artillery, 5 = Tank, 6 = Fighter. To deliver the aid: USA requires Alaska, sea zone 2, 3 and soviet far east not in axis control. Units spawn in Soviet Far East. UK E, requires sea zones 126, 127 free of enemy units and Archangel not in axis control. Units spawn in Archangel. UK P, requires All Persia and Caucasus in allied control. Units spawn in Caucasus. NOTE: If Moscow is in axis hands the objective is still in play. If USA, UKE and UKP capitals are in Axis control, that country can give the help.
    IMG_20191126_172435.jpg IMG_20191126_172422.jpg IMG_20191126_172342.jpg
    Thanks to Milton Valerio Imports, now we have somo Historical Board Gaming Battle pieces, and we plan this Christmas to test new rules, and new ideas we find in the forums.
    I make some videos in Spanish to:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qlBT8Thqc8&list=PLNsXNAAoIMXArsnnNHkEYJm92H4mV40uF&index=2

• Cool. I have the same Aid chart like you but in d12. And your placements are correct. Good luck with your tests this Christmas.

• @SS-GEN These are some preview, new things, that we include in our new version 1.2:

New National Objectives:

UK Europe: Theme “Mediterranean supply line”: 2 I.P.C. if UK Europe controls Malta.

UK Pacific: Theme “Jewel of the far East”: 2 I.P.C. if UK Pacific controls all: India, West India and Cylon.

Japan: Theme “USSR Oil trade”: 2 I.P.C. if Japan is not at war with Soviet Union.

ANZAC: Theme “Anzac new day”: 5 I.P.C. If Anzac have at last one land unit in Egypt, Alexandria or Crete

China: Theme: “Asian Sherman”: China can purchase tanks if at last one USA land unit is in china controlled territory. Historical context: http://www.theshermantank.com/tag/china/
    https://tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww2/china/m4a2-sherman-in-chinese-service/

Modes of play

1. Historical and Victory Conditions: With year historical restrictions and game max duration is 12 rounds, and axis or allies have 3 of 4 victory conditions, at the end of the round 12.

Majority of victory cities in Europe.
    Majority of victory cities in Pacific.
    Majority of oil world producing areas.
    Majority of global team I. P. C. (Map and bonuses)

Axis & Allies Global 1940 Historical MOD 6° Play Test
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BDQ5XXoyOE

• Good luck with your game tests. Don’t agree on some No’s but your game. Good Luck.

• @SS-GEN said in G40 Historial v1.1:

Good luck with your game tests. Don’t agree on some No’s but your game. Good Luck.

oH!.. :( i like to know what N.Os and why. Thus, when we are playing, we will consider your observations, to make corrections, alterations, or eliminate them, if that is the case. :)

• @Valladares said in G40 Historial v1.1:

@SS-GEN These are some preview, new things, that we include in our new version 1.2:

New National Objectives:

UK Europe: Theme “Mediterranean supply line”: 2 I.P.C. if UK Europe controls Malta.

UK Pacific: Theme “Jewel of the far East”: 2 I.P.C. if UK Pacific controls all: India, West India and Cylon.

Japan: Theme “USSR Oil trade”: 2 I.P.C. if Japan is not at war with Soviet Union.

ANZAC: Theme “Anzac new day”: 5 I.P.C. If Anzac have at last one land unit in Egypt, Alexandria or Crete

China: Theme: “Asian Sherman”: China can purchase tanks if at last one USA land unit is in china controlled territory. Historical context: http://www.theshermantank.com/tag/china/
    https://tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww2/china/m4a2-sherman-in-chinese-service/

Modes of play

1. Historical and Victory Conditions: With year historical restrictions and game max duration is 12 rounds, and axis or allies have 3 of 4 victory conditions, at the end of the round 12.

Majority of victory cities in Europe.
    Majority of victory cities in Pacific.
    Majority of oil world producing areas.
    Majority of global team I. P. C. (Map and bonuses)

Axis & Allies Global 1940 Historical MOD 6° Play Test
    Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Med supply. Malta. I like if any axis ship between Malta and Gib blocks this

Anzac had guys in Egypt.

China building tanks based on a US tank or 2 in China at end of war should be a no go.
    Keep in mind this game your playing isn’t a lot like mine. Just feel NOs should have some type of resources on them to get. IMO
    Just me. Not knocking your ideas. Try them first. You guys may like them

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m