Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Anyone Still Playing?

• 2017 2016 2015 '14 '13 '12

Probably my favorite AA game to play. This is the go-to game when you need an AA fix but don’t have all day. Hoping to play this Thanksgiving when the bros come to town.

• 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 '14 '13 Moderator

Last time I played was 18 months ago . Didn’t have time to  finish, but the few hours I played, was fun. When I saw this this game first advertised ,  could not wait for it to come out. I have always had a thing for  the Russian Front (and tanks) , so this looked perfect for me.

Enjoy your next game.

Thanks for your input Witt. The Russian front is a lot of fun to re-create.

• 2018 2017 2016 2015 '14 '12

@hkytown1:

Probably my favorite AA game to play. This is the go-to game when you need an AA fix but don’t have all day. Hoping to play this Thanksgiving when the bros come to town.

I got this bad boy.

We could break it out down at my place if you could get a weekend off!

When you gong to get promoted to chief and set your own schedule?

Make the proles do the hard work!

Karl

I know man, I was telling other Karl that I work Saturdays now. That’s the price I pay to work close to home. I’ll try to make a Sunday game for sure this fall.

• I still play it…I’m a Russian Fronter’ too. Got the Pacific Game, but still in Shrinkwrap, lol.  🙂 The 1940’s have too much Chrome for me.

• I still play this edition perfect for getting new players into the game

• 2018 2017

Loved this one back in the day. I’d say this is the version that really got me hard core back into A&A. My twin brother dad and I played classis all the time when we were kids. Got a little older, still played and loved it, but other games as well. But we got Europe and it got me looking into everything A&A. Made me find Pacific. We used to combine the two maps together, even though they obviously don’t remotely work, and play them both as a huge global game before we had Global 1940. Doing that led me finding this forum, Global 1940, HBG, etc.

This game definitely has a special place for me!

• '13

I still play it.

I have all the versions of A&A on board, and the Europe 1999 is one that can be done in half a day. Remember last time I played against my brother and a friend. Tricked them and forced a R5 stack attack which ended miserably for them. It was their soundest defeat to date.

Aaaah, memories.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m