Army Value Spreadsheet - A&A Global 1940

• I’m not sure if something like this has already been posted on these forums, but I’ve put together a modifiable spreadsheet for A&A Global 1940 for starting army values of all individual and combine powers. It is broken down by unit, by force (ground, air, sea), by nation, and by alliance (i.e. Axis or Allies); and also includes additional columns for Bases and ICs as well as income; plus useful combinations of all of these different categories (shown in the grey and yellow).

http://www.mediafire.com/view/19rk02cd2318kwc/A_&A_1940_Global-_Starting_Army_Numbers_and__Value.xlsx

I have also done a typical G1 opener to give an idea of what the picture looks like after G1 that includes: taking of Paris; destruction of all UK sea units in SZ110 and SZ111, as well as a single submarine attack on the destroyer and transport in SZ106; and non-com takeover of Finland and Bulgaria. Obviously there will be variation because of dice-rolling, but I stayed on expectation to keep it close to what the most common expected outcome would be.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/sxbkz65z50bba0b/A_&A_1940_Global-_G1_complete.xlsx

Please let me know if you notice any errors in the files so that I can edit them as needed.

Cheers,
    Putzky

Note: You can modify any of the unit/base/IC/income fields and the formulas do everything else.

• I like it, but then I  like numbers and facts.  Thanks.

• Sponsor

Very helpful, can’t wait to look at them closer when I get off work.

• It’s either full of errors or I don’t get it.For example you have Italys starting air ipc value of 113.Should be 32 for 2 fig+ 1 strat.

• Customizer

I just took a quick look at both spreadsheets. They seem interesting but you have to fix the calculations.
    Under air and sea units, the “Total Units” and “Total Unit Values” are the same number.
    In several columns the total is not the actual total but just the last number in the row above. For example: for Total Axis it simply repeats the numbers for Japan.
    If you can get the numbers to add up right, these might be a lot more useful.

• @ampdrive:

It’s either full of errors or I don’t get it.For example you have Italys starting air ipc value of 113.Should be 32 for 2 fig+ 1 strat.

I think you guys are just glancing at it on mediafire directly and for some reason the numbers are showing up wonky there? If you actually download the file and view it in Excel, the errors that you indicate are not there.

• @knp7765:

I just took a quick look at both spreadsheets. They seem interesting but you have to fix the calculations.
    Under air and sea units, the “Total Units” and “Total Unit Values” are the same number.
    In several columns the total is not the actual total but just the last number in the row above. For example: for Total Axis it simply repeats the numbers for Japan.
    If you can get the numbers to add up right, these might be a lot more useful.

Yeah, so I think you have to actually download it and open it in Excel to see the file properly. For whatever reason, viewing directly on mediafire shows the numbers wonky.

• Customizer

Okay, I did that and now the numbers all look right.  Thanks.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m