HELP !!!! Need 50th anniversary japan setup chart, or a picture to reference.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

You can find setup charts here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4y9sz3cv7aiw4xq/AA50_Setup_cards.rar

They are stylized like the 1980’s Axis and Allies, but are in fact for Anniversary edtion.

• '14

Why do these always show up as a rar file for me? Is it a Mac thing? I have the same trouble with Siredbloods setup charts and cash too! I absolutely want a copy of these!!!

• @warTorn:

Why do these always show up as a rar file for me? Is it a Mac thing? I have the same trouble with Siredbloods setup charts and cash too! I absolutely want a copy of these!!!

Try a free download of WinRAR… should solve your problem.

• Ok RAR is heresy. The worst thing to ever infect your computer. Once you download that stupid free program, it destroys every thing on your computer as it without your input CONVERTS every freaking jpeg you got into RAR for mat and you can never ever fix it. Just get CS3 and do your work in that.

• '14

Yeah, I cant even get the unarchiver to work even though that’s how apple say to do it. Oh well. Guess i’m just going to have to pass.

• @Imperious:

Ok RAR is heresy. The worst thing to ever infect your computer. Once you download that stupid free program, it destroys every thing on your computer as it without your input CONVERTS every freaking jpeg you got into RAR for mat and you can never ever fix it. Just get CS3 and do your work in that.

I have WinRAR on my computer (the free version) and with any freeware, i’m always very cautious about auto-setups… there’s options to basically disable everything in WinRAR and have the program ONLY work with RAR files, which is exactly what I did.

I’m no fan of RAR… I don’t like the format, but sometimes you gotta deal with people that live by that, and if they have a file you really want that is RAR-compressed, you gotta do what you gotta do. If you get WinRAR, just make sure you do a customized install and disable the program from everything but RAR files.

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '18 Customizer

Guys, use 7zip!

Seriously, freaking WinRAR!? For what- archiving the album of .mp3s you downloaded from napster over the course of an entire evening with your state-of-the-art, 38880 baud, dial-up modem?

I kid, but seriously: www.7zip.org.

EDIT: If you’re on a mac, use this instead (it’s a 7zip port) www.kekaosx.com/

• @vodot:

Seriously, freaking WinRAR!? For what

Nobody I know uses WinRAR to archive anything, I certainly don’t, I ZIP files if I want to archive something… no, I have WinRAR only to open RAR files that someone else archived, and nothing more.

• '14

@vodot:

Guys, use 7zip!

Seriously, freaking WinRAR!? For what- archiving the album of .mp3s you downloaded from napster over the course of an entire evening with your state-of-the-art, 38880 baud, dial-up modem?

YOU ARE A SAVIOR!!!

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '18 Customizer

@warTorn:

@vodot:

Guys, use 7zip!

YOU ARE A SAVIOR!!!

:-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m