TL DR Rulebook: a project to create an easier to read rulebook

• TripleA

The actual rulebook and faq is convoluted. Actual rulebook is missing an index. The biggest complaint about this game on other board game forums is the rulebook. It is time we fix the problem.

Appendix

Objective of the game.
    Axis:
    Allies:

Turn order and start of game rules.

I. Purchase
    II. Movement
    III. Conduct combat
    IV. Non combat
    -All movement is done during Movement. Go to placement.
    V. Placement

Unit specific rules
    Sea mine rules
    Optional rules

Index
    ~

If you guys can contribute a line or two for me to copy paste and shove in here, I would appreciate it.

• This post is deleted!
  • TripleA

See how simple that was. You gave input and I put it in. Eventually it will be complete then I post a new thread with the new rulebook as a pdf and a .doc

This is the too long did not read the rulebook, rulebook. So that the game can be played by people who do not have time to read through pages of 49 pages of faq. Also the actual rulebook does not have an index. I thought about creating an index for the actual rulebook, but the actual rulebook is a freaking headache.

• TripleA

Keep it going. I am just going to add lines as this thread progresses until we have a complete rulebook.

• This post is deleted!

• Just out of curiosity, what does TL DR stand for?  I’ve looked at the text of the posts and I can’t figure out from them what the acronyms represents.  (I had my coffee later than usual this morning, so perhaps I’m just missing something obvious.)

• @CWO:

Just out of curiosity, what does TL DR stand for?  I’ve looked at the text of the posts and I can’t figure out from them what the acronyms represents.  (I had my coffee later than usual this morning, so perhaps I’m just missing something obvious.)

Too long; didn’t read.

That said, Appendix should go at the end; Index at the beginning.

• TripleA

Rulebook is a huge complaint for this game. What ever happened to unit descriptions?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m