I can’t wait to meet him in person at the convention. :-D

He’s the tall one… :wink:

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Cool! That is good to know. :-D

• Customizer

Guys,

@Variable:

––Cool,….sounds like I might look up to him literally as well as figuratively. Actually I’m the shortest in my family approx. 6’-4". My Dad is still 3" or so taller than me,….although he’s a bit stooped over now that he’s 89 years old.

----Variable, I don’t know if you were talking to me about the quote or not but you certainly have my permission,…and best wishes.

“Tall Paul”

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@Tall:

Guys,

@Variable:

––Cool,….sounds like I might look up to him literally as well as figuratively. Actually I’m the shortest in my family approx. 6’-4". My Dad is still 3" or so taller than me,….although he’s a bit stooped over now that he’s 89 years old.

----Variable, I don’t know if you were talking to me about the quote or not but you certainly have my permission,…and best wishes.

“Tall Paul”

Excellent! Thank you. And I will.

• @coachofmany:

“HBGcon” will be held on May 16-18, 2014.
    Tulsa, OK , website will be up very soon with more details.

My apologies if I missed the link in the replies but is there a website for this con yet?  I’d like to add it to our games convention list.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Game Convention Central

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@theprof:

@coachofmany:

“HBGcon” will be held on May 16-18, 2014.
    Tulsa, OK , website will be up very soon with more details.

My apologies if I missed the link in the replies but is there a website for this con yet?  I’d like to add it to our games convention list.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Game Convention Central

HBGcon.com

We will have more info in a few more weeks

We are arranging a guest for painting tips, HBG will have a booth and 1 or 2 others. Games, pickup games, etc.

Just catching up, hope you enjoyed our small but fun con!

• '14 '13

@coachofmany:

Will any pics be posted? I am so disappointed that I couldn’t make it out. I had been planning to go for months, and then my wife and I decided to open up a café. Needless to say, all my free time is used up there. I really hope that it went well enough to do another one next year.

-jluna1273

• @jluna1273:

@coachofmany:

Will any pics be posted? I am so disappointed that I couldn’t make it out. I had been planning to go for months, and then my wife and I decided to open up a café. Needless to say, all my free time is used up there. I really hope that it went well enough to do another one next year.

-jluna1273

Those darn women and their desire to mess with our gaming time with jobs n’ stuff ;)  (j/k, of course, congrats and best of luck on the Café!  It’s something I’d love to do myself)

Second the motion for pictures!  Pictures, pictures pictures!!  Wish we could’ve made it but work, time, money and distance all got in the way this time.  :(

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m