• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

He just made a post, and now his account is deleted.

Same thing that happend to Morrel…. were they one and the same person?

• Sponsor

Maybe it was Mantlefan trying to turn a new leaf.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

LOL, Remember when he got MantleBANNED? :P

• Yea he posted then removed his account?

LOL

Why bother?

• @Gargantua:

He just made a post, and now his account is deleted.

Same thing that happend to Morrel…. were they one and the same person?

I know him, and I will ask him why he did. I have no idea why he would do that! :?

• I asked him and he said he just deleted it, I asked him why and he said he doenst have time for the forums :-o

• oh yeah that guy….

• @dij671:

oh yeah that guy….

You know him?

• He sound Familiar

• We have lost many good people on this site.

• @ABWorsham:

We have lost many good people on this site.

True. Very true.
    @dij671:

He sound Familiar

How so?

@ABWorsham:

Yes we have; I wish there was a way I could get them to log back on and come post… I remember following the intellectually stimulating threads from a few years back…

We have also many irritating individuals who harassed members (not even mods) and hijacked threads. Who were only kicked after repeated warnings and temporary bans. Just saying…

GG

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Imperious:

Yea he posted then removed his account?

LOL

Why bother?

He is who he is.  Why do you think he’s been removed and banned by multiple sights?

As for making a new account, not sure if he can.  I remember back when a certain in-duh-vidual was around, there was an instance where someone was banned and tried to make a new account, but could not because of the IP.  This was back quite a ways, let’s just say, we were allowing political discussions during a certain election year way back when. (yes, this predates mantlefan (he didnt capitalize it, so I am not either) so no, I am not talking about him.)

@Guerrilla:

@ABWorsham:

Yes we have; I wish there was a way I could get them to log back on and come post… I remember following the intellectually stimulating threads from a few years back…

We have also many irritating individuals who harassed members (not even mods) and hijacked threads. Who were only kicked after repeated warnings and temporary bans. Just saying…

GG

Yes, many quit in disgust over a certain person I mentioned above. You can still find them at the other clubs and I’ve been talking to them about this person being gone.  Maybe not the same ones you are talking about.

• @Cmdr:

@Imperious:

LOL

Why bother?

He is who he is.  Why do you think he’s been removed and banned by multiple sights?

Wait, how do you know he gets banned on multiple sites? :?

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@empireman:

@Cmdr:

@Imperious:

LOL

Why bother?

Because I post on many sights.  He’s pretty monochrome when it comes to name (he chooses the same one everytime I’ve seen him.)

• What name is that?

• @Cmdr:

@empireman:

@Cmdr:

@Imperious:

LOL

Why bother?

Because I post on many sights.  He’s pretty monochrome when it comes to name (he chooses the same one everytime I’ve seen him.)

I knew him and he uses Alcta and Muzzafuzza a lot, right dij?

• oh yeah, he did like those names, but he used them when playing games like Grepolis and Evony.

but you will only understand if you know those games.

• @dij671:

oh yeah, he did like those names, but he used them when playing games like Grepolis and Evony.

but you will only understand if you know those games.

Yeah he liked those types of games….

• I remember! he use Nickossa a lot!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m