6.1 RULE CLARIFICATIONS DATABASE

• I think the large number of territories on this map kind of helps the game balance itself.  Even if one or two (or even three or four) battles go against you, with the dice showing disfavor on an epic scale, you still have room to retreat and regroup most of the time.  So a strategy that’s basically sound can still win out in the end, even in the face of some tactical and operational setbacks.

• '14

We are continuously playing global and trying to clarify rules all the time. We refrain from posting new and updated rules every week so not to be too confusing with revisions.

• Why is rio de oro french instead of spanish?

• '14

map corrections will be made in the 36 map. There is nor reason.

• is there a release date for the 1936 game, or for the island warfare expansion?

• If Germany captures Denmark, does that mean that Iceland and Greenland become German, or do they become Pro Allied territories? If UK takes Crete, but not Greece, only the territory of Crete is activated, right? When can we expect to see an updated rule book?

• Sophiedog, look up page 30 in the PDF file of the rules.  That will explain the answer to your question.  Have you downloaded the 6.1 version of the rules?

• is there a release date for the 1936 game, or for the island warfare expansion?

• @Ben_D:

Sophiedog, look up page 30 in the PDF file of the rules.  That will explain the answer to your question.  Have you downloaded the 6.1 version of the rules?

yes, i was reffering to rules 7.0

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@sophiedog2:

is there a release date for the 1936 game, or for the island warfare expansion?

No firm date on these as of now.

• '14

@sophiedog2:

If Germany captures Denmark, does that mean that Iceland and Greenland become German, or do they become Pro Allied territories? If UK takes Crete, but not Greece, only the territory of Crete is activated, right? When can we expect to see an updated rule book?

This isn’t changing from 6.1 to 7.0.  ETA on the 7.0 rules is July 1st.

• will there be rules for italy switching sides/ a co-belligerent government in rules 7.0, or in 1936?

• Might be better off posting these inquiries in a Q&A thread or something.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@sophiedog2:

will there be rules for italy switching sides/ a co-belligerent government in rules 7.0, or in 1936?

The rule is that the game is over if this happens lol.

• Does china lose its ips and/or not get to continue collecting income if Szechwan is captured? If a strict neutral survives an attack still controlling its capital then can its units attack/move?

• Fixed Rules.

When are the fixed rules coming? We quit playing because we couldn’t agree on interpretations. More clear cut rules would be better than game balance at this point.

I also have a request but it’s not needed - coastal ships are too hard to keep track of. Is there any way to get rid of them besides house rules? We don’t like house rules but it can get hard to keep track of 5 different types of coastal ships in different areas.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

We put coastal markers from HBG under them.

But the simplest way to get “rid of” the coastal ships, is just to make them like their regular counterpart.  And remove the whole coastal concept from the game.

China does not lose it’s IPC’s when Szechwan falls.

Neutrals that are attacked become “Pro” for the opposite side, and must be activated in order to move and attack with the activating powers forces/turn.

Note that activation is 1 turn, and you can’t move or attack with those pieces until the following turn.

ROUGHLY - Germany attacks turkey.  UK Activates turkish capital.  Germany goes again.  Uk can now use turkish forces that were activated.

• have the 7.0 rules been released yet?  and if so where can i find them?

• @rohr94:

have the 7.0 rules been released yet?  and if so where can i find them?

To my understanding, 7.0 hasn’t been released yet as of the time I’m posting this.

• '14

Not yet. still working on them….soon, very soon.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m