• @Trisdin:

Must be nice to have that variation between your ICs. I sold my classic at a yard sale because I had no one to play with

Start going to other people’s yard sales. You might get lucky :)

• @Trisdin:

I have spent a lot of money on A&A games over the past two years, and if I spent $500 on yet another A&A game. my wife would literally kill me. Thanks anyway.

Well, everyone has to die sooner or later.  Why not die happy at least? :wink:

• @gsh34:

Well, everyone has to die sooner or later.  Why not die happy at least? :wink:

Wives have ways of making your life miserable. Being killed by yours is usually not a pleasant experience.  :-)

• Sponsor

It can be slow and painfully.

• Sponsor

A womans wrath is like raiding with five bombers and watching the dice from the AA guns slowly tumble into five ones. (true story from an old game of classic). I screamed “ARE YOU F*****G KIDDING ME”

• @Trisdin:

A womans wrath is like raiding with five bombers and watching the dice from the AA guns slowly tumble into five ones.

My record is four.  (And 5 of 6 when you consider a concurrent SBR attack) Four is like 1 in 1300.

Five would be about 1 in 7800.  What did you do to anger the dice gods?

• Sponsor

I always tell everyone how much I hate yattzee. I think that keeps me in the dice dog house.

• I once tried sealion on G2 after the rookie british player bought 3 tanks, 1 destroyer and an inf. on UK1. He then placed the tanks on south africa. I used 7 planes: 3 tacs, 3 fighters and my bomber and 2 transports with a tank and inf. His AA rolled 5 ones. My battleship and cruiser bombardment failed, my remaining planes hit 1, my tanks hit 1 my inf failed. He had 2 fighters, 4 inf, 1 tank and hit 4. I retreated and I felt like the rookie.

• Sponsor

I’m going to start a topic about hard luck stories.

• @gamerman01:

@Trisdin:

A womans wrath is like raiding with five bombers and watching the dice from the AA guns slowly tumble into five ones.

My record is four.  (And 5 of 6 when you consider a concurrent SBR attack) Four is like 1 in 1300.

Five would be about 1 in 7800.  What did you do to anger the dice gods?

Virgin sacrifices at the volcano usually appeases them.

• Sponsor

I’m still a newbe at navigating and links, could you do it for me gamerman

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m