U.S. Marine Raiders vs. German S.S.

• Who would win Marine Raiders or S.S.?

• What the heck?  Sounds like some WWF matchup or a football game

• @zerohour49:

Who would win Marine Raiders or S.S.?

Yes I know this US Marine dudes did some pretty bad things to the japanese, but the SS guys did kill 6 million jews, so I think they win the contest. One + karma to you for reminding us to never forget.

• Ooops that was a smite, guess I need glasses

• U.S. Marine vs German SS, Live on paid preview.  :-D

• I would have to say that the Raiders where more resourceful and dirtier fighters, while the SS was well equipped and elite-ly( :?) trained.

Winner: USA! USA!

• I believe Marine Raiders would win. Because look up their training on internet ,but it was hard they were taught like to never hit the ground and if they did they would roll off of it and then stand up lol. For example 1 of their drill was to dive and roll and while rolling as they got up to hit a bulls eye with their shovel lol and they did. I think it was like 5 or 6 marine raiders took on over 200 japs and marines won lol it was crazy

• Yea the Marine Raiders have a good running game as well as the extra teams doing their jobs on punt returns. But the QB has a poor passing rating and it could hurt them in the playoffs.

The SS are injury free and their coach is one of the best. Rated at #1 offense overall, but the front line is made up of aging veterans and lately are prone to getting the offensive drive stalled from many penalties.

I will take the SS and the over in this game, plus the points

• Looks like an episode of “Deadliest Warrior” on Spike TV!  Someone should contact them about doing this.

• '10

If spike tv doesnt bite try MTV for celebrity deathmatch

• Spike did one with Green Beret vs Spetsnaz (episode 6).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadliest_Warrior

Guess who won.

• '10

Spetznaz…… they had the ballistic knife. I think the mafia could take out the S.S

• Where is this fight taking place at? Are supporting units involved?

If the match is a close score, field position type of game, give me the Marines. However if the game is a high scoring affair, give me the SS.

• @ABWorsham:

Where is this fight taking place at? Are supporting units involved?

If the match is a close score, field position type of game, give me the Marines. However if the game is a high scoring affair, give me the SS.

I just kinda figured it would be a house to house scenario, 20 vs 20 with no support units

• A twenty on twenty match in an urban setting, that is a tough call. Leadership would decide the outcome. I’ll say Germans SS win, but i could be wrong.

• every1 who watches diedleist warrior please suggest that because i love that show and i would love to see who would win

• @zerohour49:

Who would win Marine Raiders or S.S.?

I think you might find some answers here :

http://www.dupuyinstitute.org/

click > Publications, then > TDI-reports, and then the choice is yours.

I will recommend this TDI-report:
    http://www.dupuyinstitute.org/pdf/e-4epw1and2final.pdf

scroll down to chapter 6, or F=Conclusions on page 61.

It looks like the US forces combat effectiveness was 20 % inferior to the German performance.
    UK combat effectiveness was 50 % inferior to the Germans, and USSR was 300 % inferior. The Italian combat performance was even poorer than the russians.

• 1. The Germans and the US were roughly equivalent in combat effectiveness, with the US being
    within 20 to 30 percent of the Germans (possibly lower). This appears to have been especially
    true in Italy, although they may have had the same combat effectiveness in the Ardennes.
    The overall impact of US versus German combat effectiveness is not significant
    enough to bias further analysis.
    2. The Germans and the UK were within the same order of magnitude of combat effectiveness,
    with the UK perhaps being somewhat inferior (by 20 to 50 percent). While this may
    have had some impact on the results of the battles, it was not a significant enough difference
    to bias further analysis, especially considering the small number of German versus
    UK engagements.
    3. Therefore, all the data from the Italian and Ardennes engagements, whether US, UK, or
    German, can be used interchangeably to determine EPW rates.
    4. There is a significant difference between the German and Soviet combat effectiveness, by a
    rough factor of 3. This heavily biases the analysis. Therefore, the Eastern Front data must
    be considered separately from the Western Front data.
    5. Italian combat effectiveness appears to be poorer than Soviet combat effectiveness.

i wish they factored the french, Finnish, Romanians and Japanese in this.

• Send him an e-mail, or even better log in at the forum and ask him

• Here it comes, the clossest for now what you guys get…German Waffen SS vs. Vietcong on deadliest warriors…

Last time they had GSG 9 vs. SWAT   -> SWAT won slightly… GSG 9 won the real Championship in 2005 / 2006  Original SWAT World Challenge (OSWC) lol…maybe they need to train harder again…ha ha…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m