L20 Gamerman01 (L) vs AetV (w/o Iwo NO)

• Actually, taking a sub away from 110 has a big effect on the scramble decision. If I scramble, I will be much more likely to hit your planes now, because you took a unit away for my 2 cruisers and battleships to hit.

That said, I will first review your dice and may accept everything, but you just changed your combat move after I made a scramble decision that was related to the scramble decision, and that is not OK. :)

• I’ll accept the results, so there is no problem, but I need to warn you. When you make a change like that without checking with your opponent, and then roll all the dice, your opponent has the right to make you re-roll all the combat for the entire turn.

• 2024 2023 '22 '15 '11 '10 Official Q&A Moderator

Here is a friendly reminder from the league rules :)
    I’m not upset, I just want to prevent any problems with this for the rest of the game :)

8 - Allowed Assumptions during gameplay - The purpose of assumptions is to reduce the number of game stoppages for opponent decisions (scrambling, casualty choice, intercepting, submerging, kamikazes). Because you are assuming a decision for your opponent, the opponent must always be given the benefit of the doubt, and moderators will always decide in this manner.

8a - Scrambling/intercept/submerge/kamikaze assumptions - When you make an assumption, you are accepting the risk that your opponent will disagree after seeing your turn. If your opponent takes issue with an assumption, you should come to an agreement about how to handle it. If you don’t agree, then the defender can require that the entire combat phase be re-rolled from the beginning. Or, you may seek a moderator ruling.

9 - Order of Play - From page 11 of the rulebook: Axis and Allies is played in rounds. A round consists of each power taking a turn. Your power’s turn consists of six phases, which take place in a fixed sequence. When you finish the Collect Income phase, your turn is over. Play then passes to the next power.
    You may not go back to previous phases/turns of the game and make changes without your opponent’s permission.
    10 - Moderators will make the final decision on any rules violations or other game disputes. Moderator rulings are FINAL. PERIOD.

You made an assumption that my scramble decision would not change after you went out of order and went back and changed your combat move.

• Russia will be done very soon! :)

• @gamerman01 understood and totally agree with you here.

As you can see, I posted the new map/file so that you can review what I was changing, but I wasn’t thinking any further that indeed it might change something more crucial to you then just for me.
    I will wait and sit it out in the future. If you would have objected, I would not have hesitated to reroll the whole battle, even though it was very good round for Germany except of France of course.

I apologize for any inconvinience!

• That’s good, AeV, thanks. Yes, because of France and the battleship sunk in 110, I can accept it

I’m having trouble posting the save from in game. I’ll figure it out later, and just post the file for R1

• @gamerman01 maybe you need to update. Either the game or Java.

• @aequitas-et-veritas You’re probably right - I’ll work on that before my next turn - Japan can go!

• I’m sorry, Aequitas, I should have gone to the Triple A website and downloaded the latest version before we even started. Hopefully that R1 on an old version doesn’t foul anything up. Getting the current version now.

• I can redo that R1 quick and repost.

• TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 1

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 1

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 6 artilleries, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians

Non Combat Move - Russians
            1 submarine moved from 127 Sea Zone to 111 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Western Ukraine to Bryansk
            1 infantry moved from Ukraine to Bryansk
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Volgograd to Bryansk
            2 infantry moved from Caucasus to Rostov
            2 infantry moved from Ukraine to Bryansk
            2 infantry moved from Bessarabia to Western Ukraine
            1 infantry moved from Belarus to Bryansk
            2 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Belarus
            3 infantry moved from Baltic States to Belarus
            1 infantry moved from Archangel to Belarus
            2 aaGuns, 1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Russia to Bryansk
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Russia to Novgorod
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Russia to Belarus
            2 aaGuns, 1 artillery and 6 infantry moved from Novgorod to Belarus
            3 infantry moved from Vyborg to Novgorod
            2 infantry moved from Karelia to Novgorod
            6 infantry moved from Buryatia to Yakut S.S.R.
            2 aaGuns and 6 infantry moved from Sakha to Buryatia
            6 infantry moved from Amur to Buryatia

Place Units - Russians
            3 artilleries placed in Novgorod
            3 artilleries placed in Ukraine
            1 mech_infantry placed in Volgograd
            3 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 37 PUs; end with 37 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

• @gamerman01 ok I wait. (I was almost done with my J1 ,Ha,ha,ha)

• Oh, of course you were going right away! Sorry! I posted same R1 with new version a few minutes ago

• TripleA Move Summary: Japanese round 1

TripleA Move Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 1 marine and 3 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Politics - Japanese
            Japanese takes Political Action: Political Action Japanese To War With French
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With French: Changing Relationship for Japanese and French from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With French: Changing Relationship for Chinese and French from Neutrality to Allied
            Japanese takes Political Action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Japanese and British from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Japanese and UK_Pacific from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Japanese and ANZAC from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Dutch from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Chinese and British from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Chinese and UK_Pacific from Concordant to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Chinese and ANZAC from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly
            Japanese takes Political Action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Americans from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for British and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for UK_Pacific and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for ANZAC and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Americans and French from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Americans and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Americans and Neutral_Allies from Neutrality to Friendly_Neutral
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Americans and Neutral_Axis from Neutrality to Unfriendly_Neutral

Combat Move - Japanese
            Trigger Japanese Unrestricted Movement: Setting movementRestrictionTerritories cleared  for rulesAttachment attached to Japanese
            1 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
                  Japanese take Chahar from Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Shantung to Anhwe
                  Japanese take Anhwe from Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Kiangsi to Hunan
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Kiangsi to Kwangtung
            1 infantry moved from Kiangsi to 20 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 20 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 43 Sea Zone to Borneo
            1 infantry moved from Siam to French Indo China
                  Japanese take French Indo China from French
            3 infantry moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kiangsu to Yunnan
            1 fighter moved from Formosa to 20 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser and 1 fighter moved from 20 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            2 bombers moved from Japan to 20 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from 20 Sea Zone to Yunnan
            1 bomber moved from 20 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 33 Sea Zone to Philippines
            1 destroyer moved from 33 Sea Zone to 62 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Okinawa to Kwangtung
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Manchuria to Hunan
            1 infantry moved from Okinawa to 19 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Manchuria to 19 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 battleship, 1 destroyer, 1 infantry, 1 submarine and 1 transport moved from 19 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 35 Sea Zone to Philippines
            1 battleship and 2 carriers moved from 6 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 6 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 6 Sea Zone to Kwangtung
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Japan to Kwangtung
            1 armour moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from 35 Sea Zone to Philippines

Savegame

• @gamerman01 scramble sz35?

• No of course not - I didn’t mean to make you THAT cautious! ;)

• TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 1

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Japanese buy 1 marine and 3 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Politics - Japanese
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With French: Changing Relationship for Japanese and French from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With French: Changing Relationship for Chinese and French from Neutrality to Allied
            Japanese takes Political Action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Japanese and British from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Japanese and UK_Pacific from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Japanese and ANZAC from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Dutch from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Chinese and British from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Chinese and UK_Pacific from Concordant to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Chinese and ANZAC from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With British And ANZAC: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly
            Japanese takes Political Action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Americans from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for British and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for UK_Pacific and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for ANZAC and Americans from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Americans and French from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Americans and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Americans and Neutral_Allies from Neutrality to Friendly_Neutral
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Americans: Changing Relationship for Americans and Neutral_Axis from Neutrality to Unfriendly_Neutral

Combat Move - Japanese
            Trigger Japanese Unrestricted Movement: Setting movementRestrictionTerritories cleared  for rulesAttachment attached to Japanese
            1 artillery, 1 battleship, 1 destroyer, 1 infantry, 1 submarine and 1 transport moved from 19 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in Borneo
            Battle in 35 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 submarine, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports
                Americans defend with 1 destroyer and 1 submarine
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 submarine in 35 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports in 35 Sea Zone, round 2 : 4/5 hits, 2,83 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 submarine in 35 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,17 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 destroyer in 35 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Japanese
                    1 submarine owned by the Americans and 1 destroyer owned by the Americans lost in 35 Sea Zone
                Japanese win, taking Borneo from UK_Pacific with 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 submarine, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports remaining. Battle score for attacker is 14
                Casualties for Americans: 1 destroyer and 1 submarine
            Battle in Philippines
                Japanese attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Americans defend with 1 airfield, 1 fighter, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Philippines, round 2 : 0/6 hits, 2,50 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Philippines, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Philippines
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in Philippines, round 3 : 3/4 hits, 2,00 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Philippines, round 3 : 0/3 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Americans and 1 fighter owned by the Americans lost in Philippines
                Japanese win, taking Philippines from Americans with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 10
                Casualties for Japanese: 2 infantry
                Casualties for Americans: 1 fighter and 2 infantry
            Battle in 62 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 destroyer
                ANZAC defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 destroyer in 62 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 62 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the ANZAC and 1 destroyer owned by the Japanese lost in 62 Sea Zone
                ANZAC win with 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 destroyer
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 destroyer
            Battle in 37 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 bomber, 1 cruiser and 1 fighter
                British defend with 1 battleship
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 cruiser and 1 fighter in 37 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1,67 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the British
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship in 37 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Japanese lost in 37 Sea Zone
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 bomber and 1 cruiser in 37 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 1,17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship in 37 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 battleship owned by the British lost in 37 Sea Zone
                Japanese win, taking 37 Sea Zone from Neutral with 1 bomber and 1 cruiser remaining. Battle score for attacker is 10
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 fighter
                Casualties for British: 1 battleship
            Battle in Kwangtung
                Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 2 infantry; UK_Pacific defend with 1 harbour
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery, 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers in Kwangtung, round 2 : 5/7 hits, 3,50 expected hits
                    UK_Pacific roll dice for 2 infantry in Kwangtung, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Japanese, 1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 2 infantry owned by the British lost in Kwangtung
                Japanese win, taking Kwangtung from UK_Pacific with 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -7
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                Casualties for British: 2 infantry
            Battle in Hunan
                Japanese attack with 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                Chinese defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Hunan, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 2,50 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Hunan, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Hunan
                Japanese win, taking Hunan from Chinese with 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Chinese: 2 infantry
            Battle in Yunnan
                Japanese attack with 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Chinese defend with 4 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Yunnan, round 2 : 1/6 hits, 2,33 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 4 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Yunnan, round 3 : 4/5 hits, 2,17 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 3 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 3/3 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the Japanese, 1 fighter owned by the Japanese, 1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 3 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                Japanese win, taking Yunnan from Chinese with 1 bomber and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -15
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for Chinese: 4 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            1 bomber moved from Yunnan to Kwangsi
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Hunan to Kwangsi
            1 fighter and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Kwangtung to Kwangsi
            1 bomber moved from 37 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
            1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Kiangsu to Anhwe
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Shantung to Anhwe
            1 mech_infantry moved from Manchuria to Anhwe
            1 aaGun and 6 infantry moved from Manchuria to Jehol
            4 infantry moved from Korea to Manchuria
            1 fighter moved from Korea to Japan
            1 carrier moved from 33 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 35 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 35 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Philippines to 35 Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese
            3 transports placed in 6 Sea Zone
            1 marine placed in Japan

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 41 PUs; end with 41 PUs

British : -0,33
    Americans : -0,17
    ANZAC : 0,67
    Chinese : 1,00
    UK_Pacific : 1,33
    Japanese : 0,67

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 1

Game History

Politics - Japanese

Combat Move - Japanese

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in Borneo
            Battle in 35 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 submarine, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports
                Americans defend with 1 destroyer and 1 submarine
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 submarine in 35 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports in 35 Sea Zone, round 2 : 4/5 hits, 2,83 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 submarine in 35 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,17 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 destroyer in 35 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Japanese
                    1 submarine owned by the Americans and 1 destroyer owned by the Americans lost in 35 Sea Zone
                Japanese win, taking Borneo from UK_Pacific with 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 submarine, 1 tactical_bomber and 2 transports remaining. Battle score for attacker is 14
                Casualties for Americans: 1 destroyer and 1 submarine
            Battle in Philippines
                Japanese attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Americans defend with 1 airfield, 1 fighter, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Philippines, round 2 : 0/6 hits, 2,50 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Philippines, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Philippines
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in Philippines, round 3 : 3/4 hits, 2,00 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Philippines, round 3 : 0/3 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Americans and 1 fighter owned by the Americans lost in Philippines
                Japanese win, taking Philippines from Americans with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 10
                Casualties for Japanese: 2 infantry
                Casualties for Americans: 1 fighter and 2 infantry
            Battle in 62 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 destroyer
                ANZAC defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 destroyer in 62 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 62 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the ANZAC and 1 destroyer owned by the Japanese lost in 62 Sea Zone
                ANZAC win with 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 destroyer
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 destroyer
            Battle in 37 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 bomber, 1 cruiser and 1 fighter
                British defend with 1 battleship
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 cruiser and 1 fighter in 37 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1,67 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the British
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship in 37 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Japanese lost in 37 Sea Zone
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 bomber and 1 cruiser in 37 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 1,17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship in 37 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 battleship owned by the British lost in 37 Sea Zone
                Japanese win, taking 37 Sea Zone from Neutral with 1 bomber and 1 cruiser remaining. Battle score for attacker is 10
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 fighter
                Casualties for British: 1 battleship
            Battle in Kwangtung
                Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 2 infantry; UK_Pacific defend with 1 harbour
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery, 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers in Kwangtung, round 2 : 5/7 hits, 3,50 expected hits
                    UK_Pacific roll dice for 2 infantry in Kwangtung, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Japanese, 1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 2 infantry owned by the British lost in Kwangtung
                Japanese win, taking Kwangtung from UK_Pacific with 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -7
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                Casualties for British: 2 infantry
            Battle in Hunan
                Japanese attack with 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                Chinese defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Hunan, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 2,50 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Hunan, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Hunan
                Japanese win, taking Hunan from Chinese with 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Chinese: 2 infantry
            Battle in Yunnan
                Japanese attack with 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Chinese defend with 4 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Yunnan, round 2 : 1/6 hits, 2,33 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 4 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Yunnan, round 3 : 4/5 hits, 2,17 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 3 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 3/3 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the Japanese, 1 fighter owned by the Japanese, 1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 3 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                Japanese win, taking Yunnan from Chinese with 1 bomber and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -15
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for Chinese: 4 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            1 bomber moved from Yunnan to Kwangsi
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Hunan to Kwangsi
            1 fighter and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Kwangtung to Kwangsi
            1 bomber moved from 37 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
            1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Kiangsu to Anhwe
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Shantung to Anhwe
            1 mech_infantry moved from Manchuria to Anhwe
            1 aaGun and 6 infantry moved from Manchuria to Jehol
            4 infantry moved from Korea to Manchuria
            1 fighter moved from Korea to Japan
            1 carrier moved from 33 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 35 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 35 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Philippines to 35 Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese
            3 transports placed in 6 Sea Zone
            1 marine placed in Japan

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 41 PUs; end with 41 PUs

British : -0,33
    Americans : -0,17
    ANZAC : 0,67
    Chinese : 1,00
    UK_Pacific : 1,33
    Japanese : 0,67

Savegame

• @gamerman01 Doing Ita tomorrow if you should be able to go through US/Chi/UK tonight.

Left some feathers on the ground with Japan.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m