• Customizer

The first edition of the Attack! game has some nice ideas for cards like this…

• I think event cards it’s a great addittion for the game.
    I will try to send an example of my event cards. (When I’ll found the time).
    I used the same size as poker cards.

By the way, FMG sample is realy good…

• I would like to use the event cards from crusaderiv in the Anniversary edition.
    As he hasn’t been active in a while, would someone be so kind and send me the document or provide a link here ?

Thanks

• I sent you a PM

• '21 '18 '16

We use and event system. Roll 2 D6 dice and add result. The rolls occur at the beginning of the turn before the first player. This is for Global 40 but i’m sure you could tweak it to any other game.

Events - Event 2 can only happen one time for each power in a game whether negated or not.
    Event roll is not to be re-rolled if a one-time event that has already occurred or been negated is rolled again. Roll is lost and is to be considered a “No Event”.

Germany
    5-9 No events
    2 – Hitler is assassinated. Germany now worth 10 IPC. Power struggle between the SS and the Wehrmacht ensues throughout Germany. No combat movement. Non-combat movement permitted.
    Wehrmacht General Staff stages successful military coup against Nazi High Command (combat permitted/event negated) by a roll of 3 or less. +5 applies no matter outcome. Himmler, Goebbels, and Goering have been executed along with sympathetic officers of the High Command.
    3 – French revolt. French partisans are disrupting supplies from France. While Germans occupy France value is reduced to 1 IPC
    4 – Naval reallocation from High Command. Place one free submarine in any sea zone adjacent to an operational German controlled industrial complex.
    10 – Industrial output from the Ruhr region increased for war production. Western Germany worth 8 IPC.
    11 – Franco joins the Axis powers. Spain can no longer remain neutral due to increasing pressure from Hitler.
    Place German units consisting of 4 INF, 1 armor, 1 mobile infantry, 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 1 naval base, 1 airbase, 1 Minor Industrial complex in Spain. Place 1 Italian transport and 1 Italian destroyer in SZ 92. Morocco place 1 Italian INF (This event is negated if Spain is ever seized by the Allies prior to the event.)
    12 – “Total War” mobilization of homeland army. Infantry cost 2 IPC’s this turn. Can happen more than once.

USSR
    5-9 No events
    2 – Stalin dies. Russia now worth 8 IPC. Power struggle between Red Army and Communist Party ensues throughout USSR. No combat movement.  USSR does not have to be at war for this event to occur. If not at war USSR is awarded +5 IPC upgrade only. Non-combat movement permitted.
    Generals establish military government (combat permitted/event negated) by a roll of 3 or less. +5 applies no matter outcome.
    3 – Mongolian uprising. Mongolia has agreed to join the Japanese. Japan player roll one die for each Mongolian territory with standing armies. For a roll of 2 or less indicated number of troops printed in each territory. (This event is negated if Mongolia is ever seized by the Allies prior to the event.)
    4 – Peasant resistance forces disrupt German supply.
    Germany can conduct non-combat movement in only 3 Russian territories due to rail disruption damage. Only land units are disrupted. Air units are not affected. Germany can quell the resistance by sending additional SS security groups with a roll of 3 or less. Can happen more than once. Cannot happen again after the 3 is rolled.
    10 – Applies only if USSR is at war with Germany. Allied supply lines open. USSR collects additional 10 IPC’s this turn on collect income phase. If not at war with Germany, peaceful trade conducted with Germany and USSR collects 5 IPC’s this turn on collect income phase. Can happen more than once.
    11 – Extra reinforcements from the East Place 4 free infantry in Novosibirsk. Can happen more than once.
    12 – “Total War” mobilization of homeland army. Infantry cost 2 IPC’s this turn. Can happen more than once.

Japan 5-9 No events
    2 – Japan runs out of resources.
    If not at war with USA, UK, Dutch, French and ANZAC, The oil embargo has finally affected the home island and the war with China. No combat movement. Non-combat movement permitted.
    Negotiations with USA, UK, Dutch, French and ANZAC can continue (combat permitted/event negated) by a roll of 3 or less.
    If currently in a state of war with USA, UK, Dutch, French and/or ANZAC,
    POW’s and Chinese peasants put to work in slave labor camps in all of Asia (combat permitted/event negated) with a roll of 3 or less.
    3 – Chinese partisans attack supply lines. No combat movement in China only. Air units not affected. Non-combat movement permitted. Resistance can be quelled by sending additional security forces with a roll of 3 or less. Can happen more than once. Cannot happen again after a 3 is rolled.
    4 – Expert construction crews landed. Immediately place one free airbase on any territory that is currently occupied by at least one infantry unit. Can happen more than once.
    10 - Naval reallocation. One free destroyer immediately placed adjacent to any coastal Japanese industrial complex. Naval yards convert civilian workboats to destroyers this turn. Can happen more than once.
    11 – Deeper ports and larger transports allow for larger cargos to be delivered to industrial zones. Japan now worth 12 IPC.
    12 – “Total War” mobilization of army. Infantry cost 2 IPC’s this turn. Can happen more than once.

USA
    5-9 No events
    2 – If USA is at war: Anti-war movement has turned over Congress, the Senate, and a new president is elected. Peace movement begins to take hold. Social unrest and protests against the war erupt everywhere in the country. Racial equality is demanded by blacks and other minorities. No combat movement. Non-combat movement permitted.
    Riots can be quelled/suppressed and marshal law established (combat permitted/event negated) by a roll of 3 or less.
    3 – If USA is at war: Roll 3 dice and total is the number of IPC’s immediately returned to the bank.
    Anti-war sentiment is growing. Members of Congress and Senate begin to question America’s involvement in the war. Labor strikes nationwide cripple industrial centers The American citizens are tired of rationing. US government diverts resources to civilian population to dissolve social unrest among homeland. Combat is still permitted. Can happen more than once.
    4 – Increased resource contributions from South and Central America. USA receives 5 IPC immediately from bank. Can happen more than once.
    10 – Naval reallocation. One free destroyer immediately placed adjacent to any coastal USA industrial complex. Naval yards convert civilian workboats to destroyers this turn. Can happen more than once.
    11 – Increased industrial production, USA collects additional 5 IPC this turn on collect income phase Can happen more than once.
    12 – “Total War” mobilization of army. Infantry cost 2 IPC’s this turn. USA does not need to be at war for this event to apply. Can happen more than once.

China
    2 – Chiang Kai Shek and Mao requisition all available men for the upcoming civil war. No combat movement. Non-combat permitted.
    USA/UK persuade China to keep fighting together on a roll of 3 or less(combat permitted/event negated).
    3 – Loss of supply. Burma Road is closed this turn due to heavy rain and landslides. No IPC bonus applied for the Burma Road this turn. Artillery are not permitted for purchase. Units may still move and combat within those zones. Can happen more than once.

4 -10 no events

11 – Russian war contributions. Place a total of 3 free infantry on any of the following territories: Kansu, Tsinghai, Sikang (These are the ones that border the interior of Russia closer to Moscow) Can happen more than once.
    12 – Additional Flying Tiger air wing added. Immediately place one free fighter on any territory with at least 1 Chinese infantry. Can happen more than once.

England
    5-9 No events
    2 – Churchill has been toppled. No combat movement. Anti-war sentiment increases across the empire and chaos erupts in Parliament. Mainland England begins to question the war, and the colonies, including Indian territories, temporarily disavow loyalty to the crown. Non-combat movement permitted.
    Riots can be quelled/suppressed and marshal law established (combat permitted/event negated) by a roll of 3 or less.
    3 – India revolts.
    Gandhi and anti-war sentiment swells within the masses in India. Due to increased desertion by conscripted troops, India is now worth 1 IPC.
    4 – Indian mobilization.
    Indian people mobilize for defense of capital. Place 4 free infantry in India. Negates event 3 if currently in revolt (no troops awarded if currently in revolt). Can happen more than once.
    10 – UK Pacific only. Increased industrial output for war production. Can happen more than once
    India collects additional 5 IPC’s this turn on collect income phase
    11 – UK Europe only. Increased industrial output for war production. Can happen more than once
    England collects additional 5 IPC’s this turn on collect income phase
    12 – “Total War” mobilization of army. Infantry cost 2 IPC’s this turn. Can happen more than once.

Italy
    5-9 No events
    2 – Mussolini toppled. Italian people tire of war and question their involvement in a particularly German affair. No combat movement. Non-combat movement permitted.
    3 – British special forces disrupt Italian ports with sabotage and increased mining of waters by submarine crews. On this turn, African supplies are cut off due to increased mining of the Mediterranean. Half of African income is collected this turn. Half of any other European territories without a rail line (continuous friendly land route to Rome) is also denied. Can happen more than once.
    4 – Industrial technology is implemented. Factory in Southern Italy is upgraded to a major facility at no cost.
    10 – Increased African support. On this turn, Ethiopian tribes enlist to help Italy. Place 2 infantry in Ethiopia. Can happen more than once.
    11 – Increased war production. Italy collects additional 5 IPC’s this turn on collect income phase. Can happen more than once.

Australia
    5-9 No events
    2 – Prime minister toppled. No combat movement. Anti-war sentiment grows. Civilian population is tired of rationing. Social unrest increasing among Aboriginal tribes. Non-combat movement permitted.
    Riots can be quelled/suppressed (combat permitted/event negated) by a roll of 3 or less.
    3 – Massive typhoon strikes Australia
    100 year storm devastates Australia. Flooding and destruction unprecedented. Half money returned to bank to repair damage sustained from storm. Factories, ports and airbases in New Zealand and New South Wales sustain 1 damage each. Can happen more than once.
    4 – British supply arrives. Australia receives 8 IPC’s immediately. Can happen more than once.
    10 - Aircraft conversion.
    Civilian seaplanes converted to coastal military patrol craft. Place one free fighter on any undamaged Australian controlled airbase regardless of location. Can happen more than once. Single fighter only, not one fighter per base.
    11 – Increased war production. ANZAC collects additional 5 IPC’s this turn on collect income phase. Can happen more than once

• @seancb
    This looks also very interesting, your variant will be the next I will give a try.

• '21 '18 '16

@wolf555 let me know if how you like it and if you have any questions. We also have espionage rules and country specific tech to bolt on if you would like a copy of these send PM and email i will send you the master file. There is also a 1939 setup we created to go with Global 40 board.

• Hello there,

does somebody have the event cards ? i’m really interested because i was searching for something to change the game of axis and allies global. Thx

• @Partydad said in Event cards:

Hello there,

does somebody have the event cards ? i’m really interested because i was searching for something to change the game of axis and allies global. Thx

Well, the text for one set of cards are included in one of the posts. They are indexed with numbers and letters, such as 2C or 10S, which stand for two of clubs and ten of spades. There are 52 cards, one for each card in a standard deck of cards (not counting any joker cards).

In another post there is another set, which are rolled for (roll 2 six-sided dice, add together) and then the effect is looked up on a table.

So, I would say that the “cards” are already posted, if you look carefully enough. :-)

-Midnight_Reaper

• @crusaderiv hi could i also get these event cards? please

• @Call77 said in Event cards:

@crusaderiv hi could i also get these event cards? please

He hasn’t been on site for almost 2 years now. I have his cards. PM me your E Mail and I’ll send you the file.
    Last time we talked he said he was moving and nothing since then.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m