• If a mech is paired with an artillery it attacks at a 2, normally…why does this breakthru chart state this also as a bonus for achieving the break thru? Are they trying to say a mech with artillery and the break thru would attack even higher at 3?

• Morning Polishpowerhouse.
    A Mech paired with an Artillery attacks at 2 (never 3).
    Not sure what you mean by: break through (sorry!).

• @Polishpowerhouse:

If a mech is paired with an artillery it attacks at a 2, normally…why does this breakthru chart state this also as a bonus for achieving the break thru? Are they trying to say a mech with artillery and the break thru would attack even higher at 3?

This is from the Breakthrough Chart 1:

Improved Mechanized Infantry. Each of your mechanized infantry units that is paired up with a tank or an
    artillery now has an attack value of 2. Also, your mechanized infantry may now blitz without being paired
    with a tank.

So this tech simply adds the pairing of a tank with a mechanized infantry resulting in an attack value of 2 for the mechanized infantry,
    while keeping the attack value of two when paired with an artillery.
    Also a mechanized infantry may now blitz on its own.

• Thanks, it just seemed odd to list this as a benefit when you already have the ability. Guess it’s just redundant . I’ve always played with 2 being the max, I’m just teaching a group of people to play next week and came across a play aid online that implied differently, so I reread and questioned my interpretation.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m