• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@Guerrilla:

Well put Herr Kaleunt. :) My defense: This project is in no way is a means of “informing” the public, although it certainly can do that. Most of what has been listed from previous posters describe shows that accomplish that goal. Mine would perhaps not even be collecting any profit (still working on funding options). The reason being, each film is intended to serve as a portrait for the recipient. In the same way that a picture serves as a means of forever commemorating whoever is the likeness, I would be doing the same thing, except in an artistic medium that a modern world is more accustomed to viewing.

I do see that productions have been done on MOH-material. Just mostly documentaries though, or a dramatic retelling encapsulated within films. Totally different direction here.

I’ll also say, I just had a meeting with the film crew I’m working with, and we are set to shoot a trailer in October, and hopefully release a kickstarter campaign by the end of that month.

GG

You will receive kickstarter support from me, and likely others, if you indicate that you will include some iron-cross/knight’s-cross stories!

• @Gargantua:

@Guerrilla:

Well put Herr Kaleunt. :) My defense: This project is in no way is a means of “informing” the public, although it certainly can do that. Most of what has been listed from previous posters describe shows that accomplish that goal. Mine would perhaps not even be collecting any profit (still working on funding options). The reason being, each film is intended to serve as a portrait for the recipient. In the same way that a picture serves as a means of forever commemorating whoever is the likeness, I would be doing the same thing, except in an artistic medium that a modern world is more accustomed to viewing.

I do see that productions have been done on MOH-material. Just mostly documentaries though, or a dramatic retelling encapsulated within films. Totally different direction here.

I’ll also say, I just had a meeting with the film crew I’m working with, and we are set to shoot a trailer in October, and hopefully release a kickstarter campaign by the end of that month.

GG

You will receive kickstarter support from me, and likely others, if you indicate that you will include some iron-cross/knight’s-cross stories!

Me too GG.
    Although I am feeling poorer than I ever done!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m