• Founder TripleA Admin

Please reply in this topic to indicate a bad trader. Please try to resolve any problem with trades before posting to this forum. Please allow at least 3-4 weeks and many failed. If you indicated a bad trader, and wish to take it back, please indicate that in this forum as well.

When responding to this topic, please provide the full user name of the good trader.

The following is the list of bad traders as of March 3, 2006:

bdbee x1

• It’s been awhile since I got burned, and I haven’t seen the guy on here in awhile, but I figured I’d mention that bdbee screwed me over on a trade.  Maybe it’s because he lives in Canada, but I won’t be trading with him or anyone else from Canada (no offense) ever again.

• Sad to hear that.  We wanted to keep this thread empty.  :-(

• Yeah, well, that’s who I was referring to in my topic when I said that I will NOT send any pieces until I get my payment.

• AgentOrange, it is a shame that you feel that way about trading with Canadians.  I am Canadian and none of my trades have been with Canadians (to date, only Americans and Europeans) and I assure you that none of the people I have traded with got screwed, just look at the good trader list on aa.com.  It has nothing to do with being Canadian that you got screwed.  It has everything to do with the fact that you traded with someone that was dishonest, that person, could just as easily live in the next county over from you!

• OK, I want to formally apologize for any negative racial implications in my previous posts here.  I have no problems with anyone of any nationality, or of any race.  Since that is the first time I ever sent something to another country, I was only trying to suggest that it is at least possible that the international mailing system could have botched things up.
                                                                                                                                                :mrgreen:
    However, you are right; being Canadian has nothing to do with my getting screwed.  The fact is, though, that I sent bdbee my half of our bargain, and I have received NOTHING in return, be it a PM concerning the trade, any amount of money, or the actual pieces I requested.  So, I wouldn’t mind sending anything to Canada or any other country, but I do still believe that I am justified in not sending out anything until I get my payment.Â

• AgentOrange,

No offence was taken in that regard.  Just pointing out that anyone in the US could have easily ripped you off.  Bdbee has 7 good trades on AA.com so I am not sure what happened in your situation, but it looks as if he is honest now.  Perhaps it was the mail that screwed up, but then, he should still respond to your messages about the deal.  I had an issue once with cross border mail, but I followed up with the trader regularly.  We actually carried out a cash for mini transaction.  He never got his package after 1 month, so I refunded him.  Miraculously, it showed up two weeks later and he repaid me.  Unfortunately, these trades act on good faith, however, not everyone operates that way.

Cheers,

pdel21

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

McLovin1985 ripped off tall paul to the tune of $1000 in pieces and labour for paint work.

He is from Korea, and his name is Brandon Scott.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=22805.0

• Customizer

Gar,

Thank you for warning EVERYONE concerning "McLovin1985"s bad behavior.

I have now heard that his full name is Brandon Scott Castle.

Watch out if you run across this *****.

“Tall Paul”

Sharpens Knives

• '18 Customizer

I located him on Facebook and he seems to be associated with a Asian University. The photo doesn’t look like his is in the Military. Now if he is in the US military and he did defraud you thats easy to solve by contacting DoD. They frown upon their members committing crimes against US citizens and will take steps to resolve the issue as not to tarnish the Militarys reputation. :wink:

• Customizer

Dear Djensen,

––If there is a list of BAD TRADERS I would appreciate if you would carve
    Brandon Scott Castle, a.k.a. “McLovin1985”, a.k.a. “SoJu”, a.k.a. “SoJu2012” into that piece of granite. I mainly wish to advise others of his serious mis-deeds in order that they may be fore-warned of him and not suffer the same frustration/exspence that I have.

––Things are about to “get legal” for the gentleman and I should have an update before much longer. Thanks Djensen for this wonderful forum you share with us.

“Tall Paul”

• I put FMG on this list. From the forum I understand that more people have issues with them. They promote their products, they cash the money and they DO NOT deliver. Also no reponses to messages whatsoever. I do not understand why they are still allowed to promote themselves on this website.

Everybody: pls do not walk into the same trap as I did. You will most likely lose your money.

• '10

@Peevee:

I put FMG on this list. From the forum I understand that more people have issues with them. They promote their products, they cash the money and they DO NOT deliver. Also no reponses to messages whatsoever. I do not understand why they are still allowed to promote themselves on this website.

Everybody: pls do not walk into the same trap as I did. You will most likely lose your money.

I think the issue with your international mail package is being resolved fairly?

• Just got my package. Incurred some extra shipping cost but was compensated with extra goodies. The dice are definetely worth waiting for.
    Thanks, this customer is happy again.

• '10

@Peevee:

Just got my package. Incurred some extra shipping cost but was compensated with extra goodies. The dice are definetely worth waiting for.
    Thanks, this customer is happy again.

Thank you for your positive comments.

Jeremy

• ear Djensen,

––If there is a list of BAD TRADERS I would appreciate if you would carve
    Brandon Scott Castle, a.k.a. “McLovin1985”, a.k.a. “SoJu”, a.k.a. “SoJu2012” into that piece of granite. I mainly wish to advise others of his serious mis-deeds in order that they may be fore-warned of him and not suffer the same frustration/exspence that I have.

----Things are about to “get legal” for the gentleman and I should have an update before much longer. Thanks Djensen for this wonderful forum you share with us.

“Tall Paul”

Tall Paul, I am an Retired E-8 and if this guy is in the military , rest assured that after his CO gets done he will wish he never heard of Axis and Allies
    WARRIOR888

Get em Warrior.

Get em…

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '10

@Gargantua:

Get em Warrior.

Get em…

A little interested to see if anything occurred or what the outcome was……like reading a book missing the last chapters.

• **Commando Brado,

You can keep the $11.92

-Soup**

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m