Japan's super economy -the end of the world?

• @Lieutenant:

This is gonna be good. Cow talks a big game but I’ve never seen him in action. Hope the dice gods make it a fair game.

Amen to that. Or play LL ;-).

If you want to see anybody in action you can look up league games on this forum.

• '12

@ItIsILeClerc:

@Cow:

I do not remember games I played 2 years ago.

That’s where Gamerman01’s spreadsheet with the league standings comes in handy!
    As far as I can see from that sheet, you defeated boldfresh as allies 1nce but lost as axis 1nce too. Quite surprising, given your statements in this thread :evil:.

To avoid any misunderstandings: the reason why I bring up Boldfresh/Erwin Rommel is because they are the ones that have already defeated you playing Axis (although ~1 year ago) and you said you are craving for a loss playing axis.

Maybe you should look out for another player with a preference to play allies as Gamerman01 is currently unavailable. If you make the allied side of such a challenge attractive enough (that you are still comfortable enough with), who knows who will sign in.

And if I am not mistaken, Cyanight said he wanted to play allies against you. There’s ofc no telling of his ability to defeat you since he hasn’t played any league games yet but that’s yours to try ;-).

as far as i know i am the last player to defeat cow’s axis, which I did handily - and for the record, I didn’t get a bunch of lucky dice or anything - it was flat out strategy.  he beat me this year with two allied miracles - not to say he didn’t deserve it.  :wink:

i will take allies at 17 against cow, if he’s man enough to try it.

• '12

@Lieutenant:

This is gonna be good. Cow talks a big game but I’ve never seen him in action. Hope the dice gods make it a fair game.

good luck with that one…  :lol:

• @Boldfresh:

(…)i will take allies at 17 against cow, if he’s man enough to try it.

Hehheh, hi Bold.
    Given Cow is willing to concede that the game is balanced enough if some1 can defeat him on axis with an allied bid of 18, why go for less ;-).

Maybe if some already planned games are cancelled I too will challence Cow this year. But I 'll stick to my ‘quotum’…
    Back 3 years from now I played ~15 games per year but nowadays more like 4 to 5 games max. And if they all last >12 turns I’ll even cut that down to max 2 because it annoys me :roll:.

Anyway, I sure would like to see you two battle and follow that game too, as the one where you defeated Cow lacks a TSVG so I didn’t bother reading through all the TripleA text ;-) (it’s a game from over a year ago).

• '12

@ItIsILeClerc:

@Boldfresh:

(…)i will take allies at 17 against cow, if he’s man enough to try it.

Hehheh, hi Bold.
    Given Cow is willing to concede that the game is balanced enough if some1 can defeat him on axis with an allied bid of 18, why go for less ;-).

Maybe if some already planned games are cancelled I too will challence Cow this year. But I 'll stick to my ‘quotum’…
    Back 3 years from now I played ~15 games per year but nowadays more like 4 to 5 games max. And if they all last >12 turns I’ll even cut that down to max 2 because it annoys me :roll:.

Anyway, I sure would like to see you two battle and follow that game too, as the one where you defeated Cow lacks a TSVG so I didn’t bother reading through all the TripleA text ;-) (it’s a game from over a year ago).

oh didn’t realize he offered 18, i thought i read 17.  ok the gauntlet has been thrown down by me at allies +18 against cow.  he has no excuse not to play me since he dictates the length of the match as axis.  let’s see if he has the courage to accept the challenge.  :wink:

cheers

• @Cow:

Tell you what if 5 inf central, 1 armor egypt, 1 sub sz 98, 1 inf new guinea, 1 bomber archangel is not to your liking…

Then you can have allies at 18 ipc 1 unit per territory.

So you can choose either one of the above two conditions  8-). By ‘central’ Cow means Central USA.

@Cow:
    Looks like you’ve got enough challenges now ;-).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m