What it was that made James Holmes go nuts.

• IL, how did you come to the conclusion that the most crime were made by "ignorant, uneducated, and low grade humanity

Don’t think on average, many criminals had access to education or came from a background that didn’t push them to do better, hence they took the wrong path to make up for deficient skills as they had no other way to do better.

• His personal [edited] ideology of course. Smiley

You should really stick with more “Hitlers Gas bill threads” and identifying Japanese with the first three letters…. :roll:

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Is racist a banned filter word?

I was -only- kidding, hence the smiley lol…

I had no idea it was taboo/forbidden!

I mean in all fairness… nothing was edited when Imperious Leader was threating to kill us in this thread. :P (also more comedy I believe)

• Customizer

@Imperious:

IL, how did you come to the conclusion that the most crime were made by "ignorant, uneducated, and low grade humanity

Don’t think on average, many criminals had access to education or came from a background that didn’t push them to do better, hence they took the wrong path to make up for deficient skills as they had no other way to do better.

And this would be because, on average, the people were kept poor and starving by the aristocracy, who through merely being born in the right house were entitled to taking everything the average person had and grinding their spirits to dust. This is the legacy of your educated class.

Modern education, and the average teacher, is simply a cog in the wheel of the current debt/slavery machine.

They don’t teach young people much of value, just how to do what they’re told, and that they should listen to “powers that know better”  It’s an incredibly condescending approach, not that any of us has ever witnessed anything like that at AA.org.

All modern education wants people to do, is get a job for $40,000 a year, and pay tax.  That’s considered success on their part.  Not encouraging people to start their own businesses, fly to mars, or cure cancer.

Todays -Teaching- social class is 100% the problem, I know everything, so I must be totally correct,  ALL teachers should go to jail for these random shootings.

• And this would be because, on average, the people were kept poor and starving by the aristocracy, who through merely being born in the right house were entitled to taking everything the average person had and grinding their spirits to dust. This is the legacy of your educated class.

baahaahaa. How does that answer work for you in today’s age?

@Imperious:

And this would be because, on average, the people were kept poor and starving by the aristocracy, who through merely being born in the right house were entitled to taking everything the average person had and grinding their spirits to dust. This is the legacy of your educated class.

baahaahaa. How does that answer work for you in today’s age?

Being born in America, as oppossed to Nigeria.  Pretty much the same.

Hey Guerilla guy,  are death threats consider flame? or, just fluff?

• Being born in America, as oppossed to Nigeria.  Pretty much the same.

Nice to fit in yet another slam on America seemingly out of nowhere without any relevance to anything remotely connected to anything.

Here is another: Hows that Canada medal count working for you?  Nice to see they tie with Netherlands for total. And they even have 1 gold! Awesome!

I think Gargantua should be considered a flame and fluff.

Being born in America, as oppossed to Nigeria.  Pretty much the same. ~ Gargantua

Nice to fit in yet another slam on America seemingly out of nowhere without any relevance to anything remotely connected to anything.

Here is another: Hows that Canada medal count working for you? Nice to see they tie with Netherlands for total. And they even have 1 gold! Awesome!

I think Gargantua should be considered a flame and fluff.

Uhh… No need to get personal Doctor Imperious?

It’s no shot at America, it’s simple a statement that some people are born in the first world, and others are not, and the laws of social nature tend to keep things that way. It’s what Most Holy was trying to say…

If you prefer, feel free to enter -Canada- or -England- into the statement in reference to Nigeria for the example.WHICH IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE CONVERSATION BTW.

It appears IL, that you are not in a current disposition to maturely handle the adult concepts and coversations in this thread that are on-going. To spare anymore death threats, flames, or rules violations GG, With your permission can we ask IL to politely excuse himself? I did make this thread, and I’ve found most of it’s content valueable, and would like the discussion to continue un-intterupted or abated. :)

Thank you…

• would like the discussion to continue un-intterupted or abated.

It might if you stop trying so hard to be part of the conversation by answering for others who directed their claims to me, not you.

[…]Edited by GG

GG, per my request - please prevent further stupidity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqolWUgxz7E

• Better to prevent hijacking the thread with cute video moments…( that nobody clicks)

Oh I’m sure some people have viewed it already, and that there will be resulting commentary.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

You guys are nuts.

Yeah, ain’t it cool? :P

• @Gargantua:

Modern education, and the average teacher, is simply a cog in the wheel of the current debt/slavery machine.

All modern education wants people to do, is get a job for $40,000 a year, and pay tax.� That’s considered success on their part.� Not encouraging people to start their own businesses, fly to mars, or cure cancer.

Rant alert!
    As a member of said teaching class, I strongly AGREE.  The job of most teacher types (like me) is to keep enough students coming in the door to pay the salaries of the senior tenured faculty, whose role is to be overpaid and to look and act overpaid, thereby presenting young people an incentive to take on crazy debt in the glorious hope they that can someday “achieve” that level of wealth and laziness.  WRONG.  They won’t make it.  Most of us didn’t make it and today the pie is getting smaller and smaller.  So our role in this enterprise boils down to getting the 20 year olds into debt so that by the time they turn 30 they will give up, put their little heads down and work.  Its not hard to do really.

By the way something like 70% of university tuition goes to the prof’s salaries, and most of that goes to the tenured class: 1970s era PhDs with the union card, 2 day work week, teaching assistant, six figure salary, pension, and unlimited seniority with no mandatory retirement.  Good work if you can get it.

• Customizer

Sounds like good work of you can get it Vance! Well done. As to what the aristocracy crushing the peasants has to do with today? Grab any newspaper from yesterday’s ( I say yesterday because that qualifies it as history rather than politics.) back to, oh spring 2008. Let me know how the aristocracy is not doing it all over again only with a little bit more flashy distractions for the masses.

Intervene? I am not sure how I can intervene except to tell both of you that you’ve gone way off topic, and for some reason you never learned how to shake hands with an opponent without declaring war on all of Europe.

My guess? You’re both ENTJ’s. And this ENFJ just wishes you’d both get along. But you won’t. You never will. And you like it like that. My best bet is to keep editing your flames out until you realize that it’s distracting to other posters, and ill-advised as members of this forum

You know the rules. No flaming, no baiting.

Yes Gargantua, calling someone a racist, when you already are in a deep debate with them is considered a flame. I’ll have to find the exact “death threat” you speak of. I remember hearing something about it… Is it in this thread?

GG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m