Since you are a perfect driver, who is:

• '10

I can’t stand any of 'em.

• I don’t like the people who drive on the right hand turning lane or parking lane and use it as some lane they just made up as a passing lane. Then on freeway they pretend to get off the freeway, but just turn back into the freeway just before the exit.

Thats why i usually block them out if the traffic tends to slow down so they cant go around.

The other people that i detest are the ones that make left hand turns not from the proper turn lane, but by entering some business before that on the left and then pulling out of the drive way on the other side, completely avoiding the light or waiting. Usually they illegally are crossing a double yellow line to make that turn.

Also, people who do that thing where as soon as the light is green they make a left hand turn…before even the cars on the other side of street have started moving.

Pedestrians that deliberately slow down walking to make you wait because you got some fancy car and they hate you for it.

People who play loud horrible music in cars in public places…. short something syndrome.

People who drive a Porsche, or people who drive a Toyota Camry with that dent on the driver rear bumper.

• '10

@Imperious:

I don’t like the people who drive on the right hand turning lane or parking lane and use it as some lane they just made up as a passing lane. Then on freeway they pretend to get off the freeway, but just turn back into the freeway just before the exit.

Thats why i usually block them out if the traffic tends to slow down so they cant go around.

The other people that i detest are the ones that make left hand turns not from the proper turn lane, but by entering some business before that on the left and then pulling out of the drive way on the other side, completely avoiding the light or waiting. Usually they illegally are crossing a double yellow line to make that turn.

Also, people who do that thing where as soon as the light is green they make a left hand turn…before even the cars on the other side of street have started moving.

Pedestrians that deliberately slow down walking to make you wait because you got some fancy car and they hate you for it.

People who play loud horrible music in cars in public places…. short something syndrome.

People who drive a Porsche, or people who drive a Toyota Camry with that dent on the driver rear bumper.

That is not music just noise!

• '10

I voted for the High beamers. I cant turn mine on because that would make two of us who are blind.

• Other, the elderly driver that has a mile long line of cars behind them.

Next would be the texting teen driver!!!

• '10

@ABWorsham:

Other, the elderly driver that has a mile long line of cars behind them.

Next would be the texting teen driver!!!

At what age does elderly commence?

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

If you aint doing 80mph or better, what are you doing in the left lane?  Seriously, if yer worried about cops, get a radar detector!  Seriously, in Chicago, they won’t stop you for less than 90 mph on the expressway anyway!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

OTHER.

For People who are TOO SLOW.  There are WAY too many of them in this town… Oak Bay BC, Canada

• '10

@Gargantua:

OTHER.

For People who are TOO SLOW.  There are WAY too many of them in this town… Oak Bay BC, Canada

I thought all the retired people lived in Florida.

• @Imperious:

I don’t like the people who drive on the right hand turning lane or parking lane and use it as some lane they just made up as a passing lane. Then on freeway they pretend to get off the freeway, but just turn back into the freeway just before the exit.

Call that the asshole lane.  Saw a woman do that to people today and nearly caused a wreck while I was waiting to cross the street.

More the second part than the first for me.

I also dislike the people that tail you (in general) even when you are going reasonably above the speed limit…say 5-10mph over…and once they pass you and merge back into your lane they slow down.  Or the people that are in a rush and try and pass you or tail you even though you are coming up on a stop light/stop sign.  I’ll drive fast on the highway and higher speed roads, but gunning it on stop and go traffic is just dumb and wears out your car.

• My favorite is the people who gun it when the light turns green in order to get ahead of a bunch of people… and be stuck behind a bunch of other people as the lanes merge.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m