• Hey guys! I ve sudenly today lost sound while playing in triple a… i cant play songs in windows media player or bs player either…

i think something is wrong with my sound driver…

I am using windows xp professional … can U help?

I have a guy which can fix it, but its very late here and I would love to have sound tonight :D

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Check all the simple stuff!

Are speakers plugged in? Powered on?  Is windows muted? Have you checked volume dials? Or restarted the computer?  Did you plug in a headset and forge?t

Its unlikely that if your driver was working a few days ago, that it would.suddenly stop, or uninstall itself…. unless you tried updating it?

• i didnt tried to update it unless it updated automaticaly

the problem is when i try to play a song in music player it wont, and if it was only muted the song would be playing but i could not be able to hear it, but playing still…

ok ill try to restart and check the cables are speakers turned on as they should be…

• i somehow reached the back of my computer box hehe its in the corner of the room, it seems the cable has been lightly pulled off or something cus i pulled it off and turned back on it works now thanks Gargantua :) U have a beer when visiting Zagreb or Dubrovnik :)

8-)

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

@Amon-Sul:

i somehow reached the back of my computer box hehe its in the corner of the room, it seems the cable has been lightly pulled off or something cus i pulled it off and turned back on it works now thanks Gargantua :) U have a beer when visiting Zagreb or Dubrovnik :)

8-)

Some day soon - I will be collecting on this debt. ;)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m